Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A forbidden love story-one shot

Ren: Yo my baby sister you’re late for work!
Akira: Yeah. I am coming. What is the rush?
Mother: Akira chan, when are you going to cut your messy hair? Looks like a bird nest.
Akira: Cut off my hair? No Way.
Ren: Okasan don’t mind her, she always like that. Let her late for her work.
Mother: You are her older brother; you should set a good example for her to follow.
Ren: Mother…
Father: What is the racket early in the morning?
Mother: Nothing dear, just take your breakfast and off for work.
And their mother will send them off… ‘Have a nice trip for work.’
Akira has a boyfriend name Genji Futa, they share the same age. They were together about 2 years. But not all the time is smooth sailing.

Akira is very close to his nephew name Jun Iwasahi. Genji’s sister son.
And her boyfriend family members were amazed that they are so much to say when they see each other.

One family gathering party;
Jun: Akira-chan.
Akira: How is collage?
Jun: Ah don’t talk about school. Where is Genji?
Akira: Some where in the crowds?
Both of them laugh…
Genji: What is so funny?
Akira: Nothing really.
Jun: Excuse me; I don’t want to be the light bulb here. Ha ha…^^
Genji: Why you little… You and Jun seem very close. I am very jealous about it.
Akira: He is your nephew and my junior and our age is not far… he is 20 I am 28…
Genji: Ah I know.
From a far Jun is watching them. His eyes set on Akira.
6 months later;
Jun: Akira can you help me?
Akira: What it is? You seem anxious huh?
Jun: this coming Sunday our collage is having their 50 years anniversary party and each have to bring a partner, so can you be my partner?
Akira: Hmm I have to consider first. Didn’t you ask your female friends?
Jun: They refuse, and their boyfriends seems dislike me.
Akira: Ah you must be a pest in their eye…hmm I need time to think and what if Genji says no?
Jun: Why must tell him? You tell him everything that you do?
Akira: Yeah of course. But not all. I will call you again okie?
Jun: Be quick.

Genji: This Sunday is you free?
Akira: This Sunday?
Genji: Yeah.
Akira: I am not free. I have things on that day.
Genji: Can you reject it?
Akira: I already promise my friend how can I break them?
Genji: Who is the person so important than your boyfriend?
Akira: Stop being childish.
So Akira went to Jun’s collage as his partner.

JiRo: Hey there, are you alone?
Akira: Nope I am looking for Jun Iwasashi.
JiRo: You’re his gal? I can’t believe it.
Jun: Ah Akira you are here. Come I take you look around my school campus.
JiRo: Come on Jun I am just joking around…Wait up aren’t you intro her?
JunPei: What’s wrong?
JiRo: Did you see the Jun’s Chick?
JunPei: Nope, why?
JiRo: She is very pretty Jun quickly takes her away.
JunPei: You must do something that Jun is angry with you.
JiRo: Nothing.

Mika: Have you seen my Jun-kun?
Yumi: Nope.
Mika: Where has he gone?
JiRo: Yo Mika! You’re looking for Jun? he is with his gal now.
Mika: What Gal? JiRo explain loud and clear!
JunPei: I think that is his partner not galfriend.
Yumi: Is she very pretty?
JiRo: Nope I think Mika is prettier than her.
Mika: Really? Why Jun-Kun is with an ugly girl?
When JunPei want to say about Akira its stop by JiRo.

JunPei: You are too much JiRo.
JiRo: What? I just want to see gals fight over a man…hahaha!

Soon they headed to the dance floor, starts to dance.
Some seniors spotted Akira; ‘isn’t that GenJi girlfriend? Is she two-timer?’
Jun&Akira was having a great time.

Mika: Jun-kun who is she? Introduce us please?
Jun: Akira she is Mika my classmate.
Mika: Nice to meet you.
Akira: Me too.
Jun: Mika she is Akira.
Mika: So what is your relationship with my Jun-kun?
Jun: What are you saying Mika-chan?
Akira: I am just his dancing partner that’s it.
Mika: So you must be very close to him?
Akira: Yeah we are. Why? Are you his girlfriend?
Mika: future girlfriend.
Jun: Stop it Mika-chan. Akira she is not my girlfriend, don’t mind her.
Mika: Jun-kun…
Guy1: Genji I saw your gal in my collage.
Genji: What nonsense. She is meeting with her friends. She doesn’t have any friend in your place.
Guy1: Really she was dancing with a guy call Jun Iwasashi.
Genji: Say that again? Jun? he is my sis’s son! I am coming now try to stop her leaving understand!
Guy1: Yup.

At the back of their school, a small garden;
Akira: Is Mika in love with you?
Jun: I don’t know. She is just a friend to me.
Akira: I can see that she really likes you. How come you are single? Here got many pretty gals I am sure they can be your gf.
Jun: That won’t happen.
Akira: Why? Give yourself a chance. As well for them too.
Jun: You don’t understand.
Akira: What I don’t understand? Ah you have a choice already?
Jun: Yup. But…
Akira: No buts go and confess to her. Like someone and tell her already!
Jun: Are you ready?
Akira: Huh?
Jun stands in front of her. So close that she can hear his heavy breathing.
Jun: Ever since I saw you…
Genji speed up…
Continue from Jun: I already set my eyes on you but you’re my Uncle girlfriend.
Akira: I didn’t know you’re secretly in love with me. Her heart beat is beating faster when Jun is very close to her lips.
Jun: But I can’t help it. I know we are impossible but I still harbor one day I can have a bit of your love for me. That will be enough for me.
Akira: Ah Jun-kun…
He slowly places his hand to her waist pulling her more close to him. He lower his head and kiss her…Akira tries to push him but he is much stronger and soon she can’t resist his hot kissing towards her mouth.
At this moment Genji arrives and search for them. When he found them, he went with a fast and an angry in his head and hits Jun.
Akira: Oh god Genji. I err…
Genji give her a tight slap on her face. And she runs away.
Genji: What is wrong with you, Jun! She is my girl you know that.
Jun: I am sorrie. I can’t control any more.
Genji: Please bear in mind that I am your Uncle how can you do this to me?
Genji went to chase her but she already in a cab.

Three of them were in pain, loss and confuse…
Mrs.Futa: Genji where is your girlfriend? She hasn’t come to our place for a month. Anything wrong?
Genji: Nothing serious, we are having cold fights. Don’t worry mother.
Mrs. Futa: What is wrong between you and Jun?
Genji: Nothing.
Soon everyone in the Futa family knows about Jun has a thing for Akira and they kiss. Even though Ayummi scolds and punish his son and apologize to Genji. But things never can be back to normal again. Genji and Akira broke off and Jun went oversea for further his studies.

A year later;
At England;
Jun: Akira-chan? Akira…
Akira: Who is calling me? Am I in Japan? No why…
Jun: Akira, I thought my eyes play on me.
Akira: Hi. How’s everyone?
Jun: I am not very sure, I seldom contact them already.
Akira: Because of that incident?
Jun: No. you think too much.
Akira: I have to go now.
Jun: Where do you stay? Are you attach?
Akira: No.
And Jun takes her to his place.
Jun: Here you go, hot coco.
Akira: Ah thanks.
Jun: You didn’t contact Genji?
Akira: No. well I don’t want to face him.
Jun: It is my fault.
Akira: Not yours, it’s his. He is two-timer. I found out after we…some girls sent the photo to me.
Jun: Oh I am sorry to hear that. I didn’t know Genji is a playboy.
Akira: It’s all over, I am happy to be alone. More freedom.
Jun: Yes, agree with you.

Two years later;
After Jun is graduate and files to Austria to find Akira. She had a farm there and is enjoying her life at farming.

Jun: I found you.
Akira: Why? Jun…You shouldn’t waste time on me. Your future is bright.
Jun: Why? Because I love you. These 3 years, you have been living in my head all this while!
Akira: We can’t be accepted. It is wrong. I am your senior.
Jun: So? What is with the age thing? Love has no barrier.
Akira: Hmm this sounds familiar.
Jun: So what if our love is forbidden? We are not related, why our love is forbidden?
Akira: You have to think carefully, Jun-kun. What about your mother and Genji? You have to spare a thought for them. We can’t be so selfish.
Jun: I am not intend going back. I am going to stay with you. I am not gonna lose you ever again.

Jun Iwasashi did went back to Japan, because Genji was getting married and all family members have to attend the wedding. After that, he bids everyone goodbyes. His mother was sad, cry tearfully. Nope none of them knows where the actual location of Jun heading is. They ask Hashimoto family but they are clueless of their daughter too. Only Akira’s otosan knows, he keeps it from everyone. He didn’t blame her for leaving the family and to be with a guy her junior by 8 years of age. He just wishes her happiness.

Jun: Finally at last we are together…
Akira: Ya…but…
Jun: Don’t pour cold water. I know but I am here with you. I will be always be here for us…

The end
i hope readers will like it...fighting...comment pls...thanks...

1 comment: