Friday, January 29, 2010

Part 9

Final Chapter
Xix: SiWon you really get in my nerve. But she is really a role model. Thanks for letting me use her.
SiWon: Well I still need you in the future.
Xix: Already others did ask me about her, they also want her too. But I already sign her up for 2 years.
SiWon: You are the best.

SME: SiWon you seem fine with some modeling jobs.
SiWon: Oh that is just for fun. I used to model.
SME: So you still stick on your decision?
SiWon: Yes. You can make me not attending any of the variety shows, no new album with SJ/SJ-M. Thanks for letting me do some part-time model. And I already receive the letter.

When SooJin gets contraction and SiWon hurry send to the hospital.
SiWon: You’ll fine.
When the doctor take out the first baby out, SiWon is thrill and tapes it down. Realize that giving birth is very tough job. The whole process SiWon tapes it with his View cam.
SooJin is sleeping. SiWon is watching his twins at the baby ward room.
SiWon: They are so tiny. And so small.
SooJin: Of course. You can’t expect they are bigger?
SiWon: I am gonna miss everything.
SooJin: Ah that is unavoidable. You are serving the Country. Think of the good things. I will use the cam to record very detail okie?
SiWon: And I am not in it.
SooJin: At least you’re here now. You can see them in three more months.
SiWon: I am gonna miss you and the kids.
SooJin: I will take good care of them.
SiWon spend all his time at home with his kids and SooJin. They go outing as a one happy family. Of course fans yell like crazy taking SiWon pictures. Soon reporters are there as well.
‘After SiWon become a father, he is full of happiness on him. Love is great can make a person change.’
His members were full of envy.
It doesn’t affect him. His popularity didn’t drop and he is nominated for best family man. He is rank top 5.
Three months later, SooJin eyes all teary. When SiWon has his hair all shave off and SiWon also has tears in his eyes. ‘I will be strong and take care of our kids.’ Reporters also touched by their love.

SooJin will visit him every once a month. She did bring the cam to let him see the babies and Bin.

SooJin keep getting jobs at her door step. She refuses some but they keep coming in.
Mrs. Choi: Wow my daughter-in-law; you are gaining popular in these few months.
SooJin: It’s SiWon fault. I knew that he is behind this.
Mrs. Choi: Well he knows you got potential in this line too.
SooJin: Omma!
So over the next three years, SooJin is busy with her work but she never neglected her kids. She still brings the kids to school and take them home as well. Her mother-in-law also tapes SooJin scolding the children. Also teaching them doing arts craft.
Bin will secretly records SooJin reading a novel and she looks at SiWon pictures and her tears flowing out.
Three years has pass;
SooJin: Binnie where is your brother & sister?
Bin: Hmm they must be hiding somewhere.
SooJin: If you want to hide and seek, it is fine. I just take your older brother.
Kyung: Omma no…I want to go.
Mi Young: Omma…
SooJin: You still want to do that again?
Both of them: No.
Bin: You two ah.
SooJin take her three kids with her. She is waiting outside at the camp base for SiWon.
Kyung&Mi Young: when is Appa coming?
SooJin: just wait for a while.
Bin saw SiWon and running towards him and jump on him. ‘Appa I miss you so much’
SiWon: I miss you too.
SooJin: SiWon… they hug together.
SiWon: So they are Kyung and Mi Young?
Kyung: Wow so different. Still dashing.
Mi Young: Yeah dashing.
The reporters snap their pictures.
‘one happy family reunited. Look at SiWon a face of blissful man.’ Everything on SiWon news seems good for him.
SME: Welcome back.
SiWon: So what’s new?
SME: Well you still have 3 years with us.
SiWon: And? Can I get married?
SME: No!
SiWon: Ok. Fine anything calls me. I am heading home.
SooJin: What did SME say to you?
SiWon: Same old thing. So can I watch all those three years that I have missed?
Bin: Appa you will be surprise.
SooJin: Why would he be?
Bin, Kyung &Mi Young: You’ll see.
SiWon: Come and watch with me.
SooJin: Watch a few will do.
SiWon: Arraso.
SooJin felt asleep and SiWon still watching. ‘SiWon are you fitting in the army lifestyle? Sobs… SiWon ssi. I miss you so much.’
SiWon: I miss you too. He gives her a peck on her forehead.
He ended up sleeping too.

Morning
SooJin: Wah you already watch half of the tapes?
SiWon: Morning love. He kisses her cheeks.
SooJin: Why pause at this point?
SiWon: because it is so beautiful of you reading a book and those tears of yours.
SooJin: When is this taken? I can’t remember. Ah must be Binnie.
Bin: Appa you like it?
SiWon: Yeah. You are smart.
Bin: of course. I am your kid you know. Hi 5.
SooJin: Two against one. Unfair!
She can’t win over them.

SiWon has some Cfs coming in. And China producer want him in his drama. He is thinking about it.
SooJin: This is a very good chance.
SiWon: But I will be in China for months.
SooJin: Only a few months. And we will see each other again. Just wait ok?
SiWon: You always want wait. For how long? I let you waited for me for 8 years and I still didn’t give you anything. I let you waste so much youth in me and our kids. I owe you too much.
SooJin: I don’t mind. You should know that right?
SiWon: But I hate myself even more now. I am man yet can’t protect you and give you a status.
SooJin: A name? Ah that? I am okie with that. Unless you want to ditch me off with some younger lady?
SiWon: That won’t do. I am not a man that can bear my woman suffering at my back.
SooJin: But a woman is willing to do anything for her man. A successful man behind always got a lady with him. I am that woman. Agree?
SiWon: I’m 32. I can’t even have a say in my own marriage.
SooJin: Just wait for your contact expire with SME.

In the end SiWon didn’t renew with his contact with SME. Even they set a brand new contact but SiWon is not interested anymore. SuJu? Well some are in the army and doing solo as well. And some went to China. They also join SiWon footsteps. And together they set up New Super Junior, all 15 members.
Fans still love them even they call the NEW SUPER JUNIOR. Fans still love them.

SooJin: Where is everyone? Did I come wrong place? SiWon this is not funny.
SiWon: You’ve come. I have waited for you.
SooJin: Why in such tone? Weird.
Then a bouquet of roses in front of her and he is kneeling down with a ring in his hand.
SiWon: I am proposing to you. I am sorry that I let you waited for this for 8 long years. And you wait. I am happy that I found you. I knew you’re the one for me. Please accept my ring.
SooJin in tears; ‘I am willing to put it on my fingers.’
As soon he put the ring on her, everyone pop out from no where. Cheering for them, wishing them all the happiness they will get in the future lies for them.

SiWon: Finally you’re Mrs. Choi SiWon. Sorry to make you wait for so long.
SooJin: Loving a person there is no need of saying of sorry. So stop saying that. Aren’t we together now?

Their wedding is kinda simple. SooJin just wants close friends and family members to attend their wedding ceremony.

After wedding, SooJin just stay at home. SiWon is still the same; busy and flying everywhere. Some time SooJin will flies to meet him.
SiWon: it is nice to get married. Coming home seeing you waiting for me. Ah the feeling is good.
SooJin: Hmm, I am always waiting for you. She grabs his shirt and peck on his lips.
SiWon: That is it?
SooJin: Huh? Ya.
SiWon lifted her in his arms and headed to their newly wedded room. ‘How can I put you down? I will make you can’t stand tomorrow morning!’
They live happily.
The End
This is it...If the ending is just normal i already did my best...Thanks for reading n your comments...fighting!

1 comment:

  1. you make it!
    you finish it really well

    well waiting that long is not easy

    this is really cheerful

    thank you katty for sharing it with me.

    fighting Katty!

    ReplyDelete