Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Part 4

Chapter 4


HanKyung: SiWon are you Okie?
SiWon: Yeah I am.
HanKyung: You seem loss.
SiWon: no. I am not.
Henry: SiWon, are you okie?
SiWon: I am fine.
His members felt that something is bothering him but he chose to keep everything to himself.

In the campus;
Hwan: Isn’t the world is small.
SooJin: Go away Hwan!
Hwan: Where is your bodyguard huh?
SooJin: Shut your mouth!
Hwan: last time I didn’t take a good look on him, but when I am back in Korea I was shock that he is SJ.
SooJin: Hwan what you want from me?
Young Hee: Hwans! Keep away from her!
Hwan saw Young Hee and ran away.
SooJin: Thanks Oppa…
Young Hee: What did Hwan say to you? Who is SiWon? The SUJU Choi SiWon?
SooJin: Ah he is just a friend.
Young Hee: You like him, SooJin?
SooJin: I don’t know, Oppa.

A year later;
They bump into each other again.
In Paris…
SiWon: SooJin?
SooJin turn away and pretend she doesn’t know him.
SiWon: Wait up…SooJin ah… Wait up…
He soon catch up to her and pull her hands.
SooJin: Unhand me, SiWon Oppa.
SiWon: Why? Did I make you upset?
SooJin: No, I am busy in the University. It’s shock to meet you here.
SiWon: Well we are fated to meet each other. We can’t run way from it.
SooJin: I am clueless.
SiWon: Did I upset you?
SooJin: No.
SiWon: So why avoiding me?
SooJin: No I am not.
SiWon: Yes you are. Not a message not even an e-mail. And a year has pass.
SooJin: We are just friends not very close. I don’t think we consider friends.
SiWon: We aren’t friends? How come?
SooJin: Just forget everything and we only meet a few times. I still don’t know much about you. Sorry I must go now.
SiWon: I don’t want to lose you even it is a friend. I fall for you when I first saw you at the bookstore, second time at the library. I believe love in first sight.
SooJin: I am not tall or pretty…
SiWon: You’re to me.
SooJin: No SiWon ssi… I can’t accept you. Very dangerous.
SiWon: I know I can’t protect you but why pushing me away? Love is no barrier love is selfish love can’t be explain.
When he said to her he is slowly walking nearer to her.
SooJin: I don’t know SiWon Oppa. I am confuse.
SiWon: Confuse? Wae? Becoz you’re attach now?
SooJin: No. Young Hee is just a big brother to me. Hwan is just a pest to me.
SiWon: So you have suitors?
SooJin: Ah I don’t know.
Slowly SiWon slips his hand to her and is holding her hands just like any couple will held their hands.
SiWon: I know our path will be hard, shaky but I want you to be in it, in my life. We are still young but time is slowly passing away. I don’t know how much time that I can hold any longer but you are with me, any hardship it is all worth while.
SooJin is touched by his words she knows she can’t win over him. She indeed in love with SiWon.

After Pairs, they went back to Korea. When SiWon is free he will headed to his parent’s house and SooJin will went to meet him.

Mrs. Choi: Ah this is the gal huh?
SiWon: Mom!
Mrs. Choi: Wae? Can’t you take a joke? I am sorry, hope you don’t take it hard. SooJin.
SooJin: It is okie, Auntie.
Mrs. Choi: I like her, SiWon. She is a nice person. So when is your big day?
SiWon: Mother! I just started with her.
Mrs. Choi: But I heard you like her one year ago.
SiWon: Can’t trusted them. (his hyungs friend)
SooJin: What did you talk with your Omma?
SiWon: Nothing much. She told me she likes you being her daughter in law.
SooJin: Ha ha not funny at all.
SiWon: I am not kidding. Chincharo.
SooJin: Who know in the future? Anything can happen.
SiWon place his finger on her lips. Forbids her saying anything about them break up.

to be continue...happy reading...fighting!

2 comments:

  1. unnie i love the photo of yunho here...
    was it really HB on the background?
    when was this event?

    lovekathy21

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dun know lovekathy...hehe well i still love yunbo...haha...so is MBLAQ-Leader is the new admirer? is he also donate to the haitis? but new a comer got so much money? 5 millions in their money{korea}. but i am still very hyper that yunnie donate n hehehe...is yunnie hinting us like last yr interview?^^

    ReplyDelete