Sunday, January 24, 2010

Part 2

Chapter Two

Weeks pass, SooJin is heading to the library to study her final exam. She went to the oldest library and switch her cell off in case her friends bother her again.
SiWon also heading there as well. SooJin sit at the back corner quietly reading and listen to her I-pod. At the same time Siwon also went to the back in case some fans recognized him. 10 minutes later, SiWon look in front shock that the girl whom he saw a few weeks ago. Wow…Fated?
SiWon: Fated? Maybe it’s just coincidently. SooJin take off her earphones; ‘Eh it’s lunch time already? Omo I am late again.’
She quietly put the books at the counter and leave the library rushes to meet SuAh. SiWon also leaves. Accidentally bumps to each other.
SiWon: Oh I am sorry.
SooJin: Ah it is okie. And her book left behind.
SiWon: Her book. She already gone. Wow a novel… ‘Love Story-Erich Segal’. Now how am I going to return her?
SooJin: SuAh I am sorry I am late again.
SuAh: Yeah, you must come from the library right?
SooJin: Yeah. ^^
Young Hee: So you finish reading the book?
SooJin: Ah love story? I haven’t. I am only at chapter 2.
Young Hee: Ah I see, so you still have time to read it?
SooJin: No, but I always take it out with me. Wait a sec, the book is gone. I must drop at the library!
SooJin together with Young Hee went to the library. But the book is no where to be seen.
SooJin: Sigh. That is my favorite novel.
Young Hee: Ah I can buy for you.
SooJin: No, there is no need. Come let’s go find SuAh.
The next day Young Hee kept going to the library to find her book.

At the SuJu Dom;
YeSung: Why there is a novel in the table? Let me see who belong to? Park SooJin? Who is that?
SungMin: Ya what are you mumbling about?
YeSung: This Book. Is it yours?
SungMin: I don’t read novel not my thing. I rather read manga.
YeSung went to ask everyone except SiWon. He is not in the house.
HeeChul: Where is SiWon?
Kang In: Hmm he is out, I heard him saying he is meeting with his friends.
YeSung: Since all of you said that this is not yours then must be Siwon’s.

Friend 1: SiWon why are you in a daze?
SiWon: Did I?
Friend 2: Got problems?
SiWon: Not really.
Friend 3: You seem have a problem.
SiWon: Ani. Maybe too stressful these days.
Friend 2: Didn’t you have days off?
SiWon: Hardly, we are promoting our mandarin album. And some music shows to perform. Hmm maybe after the promote.
By the time he went back already 1.00am. he saw the novel on the table and took it and return his room.

SuAh: It been a month already. SooJin is still upset about losing the novel.
Young Hee: Really? Is she upsetting?
SuAh: Hmm not really. Just feeling low. Young Hee Oppa why ask me this? Are you?
Young Hee: Me what?

Everywhere SiWon goes, the book is with him.
Kang In: SiWon why are you bringing the book? It is important?
SiWon: Yeah. It is.

SooJin finally finish her exams, in the mean time she is looking for a part time job to make her days pass. She work at a restaurant. And Young Hee always wait for her to knock off from work.

SooJin: Oppa no need to wait for me.
Young Hee: It’s okie. And the hour is late a girl go home late is dangerous.
SooJin: Thanks for being so caring.
Young Hee: It’s nothing.
Just at they are leaving, SuJu members arrives they go in and SiWon saw her getting on a bike. ‘Is that her Boyfriend?’
Hankyung: SiWon are you okie?
SiWon: Nothing. Come let’s go in, I am famishing.
Manager: Boys I have a wonderful news for you.
Kang In: What it is? Are we getting bonus already? Huh?
HeeChul: You nuts la.
Manager: Well company decided to give you all a break.
SiWon: Cool we needed that…How long?
Manage: A week or so.
YeSung: Ah a week? So can we go oversea?
Manager: Sure but you have to tell where you are headed. Understand?
All of them: Yes!
All thirteen spilt up. Siwon with his friends, they went to Bali Island.

SooJin with her family also went to Bali Island.
Young Hee: SuAh where did SooJin go?
SuAh: I think she say Bali island.
Young Hee: with her family?
SuAh: Yeah. Actually her father has a meeting there so…they follow suit. Her mother is with her father. Her older brother already meet his girlfriend. She is left alone.
SooJin: I might just go for a swim.
SiWon: Hyungs I will meet you guys at the pool.
Friend1: We are not going to the pool. We’re going for the bungee jump.
SiWon: Ah, okie I will be there in a few minutes.
As he walk pass the pool he saw her. ‘Wow here also bump into her? Is this so call fated?’
Hwan: SooJin, come out from the water!
SooJin: What the? Did you stalk me?
Hwan: Ani. You haven’t answered me yet!
SooJin: there is no need. I can’t say anything to you!
Hwan: Come on, give me a chance.
SooJin: Out of my way, I am heading to my rest room I am tired.
Hwan grab her arms.
Hwan: SooJin, please.
SooJin: Unhand me.
Hwan is too strong SooJin can’t break free from him. Siwon saw there is some struggle and went to them.
SiWon: What are doing to a girl?
Hwan: None of your business.
SooJin: please help me. Hwan you’re hurting my arms.
SiWon: I told you to release her.
He push him and grab SooJin arms, pulling to his side.
Hwan: You know this fella? SooJin?
SiWon: Yeah.
SooJin was puzzle when SiWon said that.
SiWon: don’t bother, I am quite skill in Taekwondo.
Hwan just watch him taken SooJin away from him.
SooJin: Thanks. What your name? I am Park SooJin.
SiWon: I know.
SooJin: You know my name? How?
SiWon: it is a long story, did you lost a novel?
SooJin: Ya I did.
SiWon: The book I found it and it is in my bag. I will return to you later.
SooJin: Really? Thanks. ^^
SiWon: I am Choi SiWon. How do you do?
SooJin: Nice to meet you here.
*SooJin didn’t know he is SuJu member because she is not into idols.*
SiWon: You a lone?
SooJin: no. with my family.
SiWon: Later any plans?
SooJin: No.
SiWon: Care for joining me for lunch? Oki?
SooJin: Okie.
SiWon: I will pick you up. ^^
At her room, she kept thinking about SiWon. ‘He is dashing almost like a Prince; I feel that he is not real.’

Friend1: SiWon where have you been?
SiWon: Ah me? Nothing.
Friend2: Hmm must be talking to girls…
SiWon: …
All his hyungs: Ah must be it…
SiWon: Ani. Aniyo…
He chased them all around. And he told his hyungs that he won’t join them for lunch.

11.45 am
Ding Dong…
SooJin: Coming.
SiWon: Annyeong. Are you ready?
SooJin: Yeah. Where we eating?
SiWon: I don’t know?
Both of them laughing.

At the restaurant;
SiWon: Here is your book.
SooJin: Thanks, you bring it everywhere with you?
SiWon: Yeah in case I bump to you.
SooJin: Chincha? Her face is blushing.
At a corner, SiWon hyungs also at the restaurant.
Friend3: Ya isn’t that SiWon? Wow he already hit on a girl.
Friend1: No wonder he don’t want to eat with us.
Friend3: Shall we interrupt him?
Friend2: That is not a good idea…But I love it. Come let’s go.
All 3 friends: Annyeong SiWon.
SiWon: Oh hyungs.
Friend1: Who is this lady with you? Intro us.
SiWon: Yeah sure, she is Park SooJin.
SooJin: Hello, nice to meet you all.
Friend3: SooJin? Hmm isn’t that book is yours?
SooJin: Yes.
Friend2: SiWon doesn’t like us touching that book. Like it is very important.
SiWon: Hyung!
Friend2: We have to leave, SiWon see ya in Korea.
SiWon: Wae? Are you all three abandon me?
Friend1: Anya but something cope up, we have to headed back.
SiWon: Ah okie. Bye have a nice trip home.
His friends waves headed to the Airport.
SooJin: Your friends are funny.
SiWon: Yeah they are.
Chae Yoon: Wow sister. I been looking for you everywhere.
SooJin: Ah but you’re were with your galfriend?
Chae Yoon: Yup, Omma wants me to check on you. Who is the guy?
SooJin: Ah he is my new friend, Choi SiWon.
Chae Yoon: Wait a sec sis, isn’t he is SUJU member?
SooJin: He is? Omo no wonder he looks abit similar. Sorry SiWon I didn’t recognize you.
SiWon: It’s okie.
Chae Yoon: Hmm you two carry on. Bye sis.
SooJin: Don’t mind my brother.
SiWon: So if we are back in Korea, can you still meet me as a friend?
SooJin: Sure why not. Ah you think your fans will saw us together? And bashed me?
SiWon: Ah…
SooJin: We can Msn or messaging on cell.
So they exchange their numbers and Msn add.
They have a great time together in Bali Island. Happy times always have to be ended.


to be continue... hehehe...fighting!!!

2 comments:

  1. ya!!! update soon.....hahhahahaha...i like it... more plss....

    ReplyDelete
  2. to the anonymous above...thanks for liking it...i will post up all the chapters...^^

    ReplyDelete