Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Part 6

Chapter 6


SiWon is trying very hard at his career; he is not always in Korea. He is in Japan doing his up coming solo album and Super Junior is doing an ASIA ROUND CONCERT. He is getting busier than ever. And many CFs too.

HeeChul: Wow SiWon, you seem got many CFs.
SiWon: Ya. Most important is earn as much as you can.
Kang In: Ya, we are still young of course we need to earn as much as we still can. But SiWon your family is rich right?
SiWon: But that is my father not me. It happens that I am his child. He won’t support any finance to me.
HanKyung: But why so eager earning money?
SiWon: Hmm well earn while we still value to the company.
YeSung: We are still young. SiWon I want to ask you a question.
SiWon: What you want to ask?
YeSung: why is your mother company a female to a Gynae Center?
SiWon: Hmm you’re so nosy about the entertainments magazine?
YeSung: Ya I do. Isn’t manger is still fuming about it?
SiWon: I can’t explain now.
All 14 members already felt that he must have a reason so important that he can’t tell them now.
On the eight month almost due to labor SooJin decided that she goes and stay with SiWon’ grandparents place for the mean time.

SiWon: How can I let you go? Look at you. The baby is almost coming and you want to go to granny place? I object 100%!
SooJin: if I go to Seoul hospital, all media will come to hospital, reporters will hunt you. I don’t want that to happen. You will face too much stress.
SiWon: Ah but it is my responsibility and you are too far for me to reach.
SooJin: I will call you. Granny will update my situation to you.
So SooJin take the boat across to his grandparents place. SiWon didn’t take her there. And something happen.
‘A ferry collapse, no death yet. And still 15 person is missing.’
SiWon: Oh holly shit SooJin is on that ferry!
Kang In: SooJin? This name is very familiar, ah the novel…Wait a sec…Why SiWon is so worried?
HanKyung: SooJin is the woman in the news with SiWon’s Mother.
Kang In: Oh?
SiWon: Granny, is SooJin reached your place?
Granny: No, I heard the news. Is she on that boat? Oh my. Pray that she is alright.
SiWon: Granny I will call you later.
SiWon is busy making phone calls. His members want to help but don’t know where to start.
Mrs. Choi: SiWon pali comes to the hospital now. They have found her.
SiWon: Okie I am coming.
He rushs to the hospital seeing his mother is so sad.
Mrs. Choi: she hasn’t come out from the operation room.
Doctor: she is still in danger have to put in ICU room.
SiWon: Doctor please save her and the baby too.
Doctor: I will try my best.
Manager: Where is SiWon?
HanKyung: He is in the Hospital now. Something happen to his family.
Manager: He turn off his cell. Hope everything is fine with him.

After 15 hours of waiting outside the operation room, SiWon is torn out. He and his mother keep praying for SooJin and the baby safety.
Doctor: The mother and the baby is safe. Since the baby is premature we have to put him on a incubator. The baby is not very weak but we have to observe.
SiWon: What about SooJin?
Doctor: She is fine but her body is very weak. She need plenty of rest. You can visit her now.
Mrs. Choi: Thanks doctor.
SiWon went to her award room saw how pale SooJin is, his tears started to flow out. He sit besides her holding her hands, smoothing to his face.
SooJin: SiWon? Wae?
SiWon: Ah you’ve woken?
SooJin: Hmm ya, how’s the baby?
SiWon: The baby is good but you need to rest. Don’t talk too much.
Mrs. Choi: My poor SooJin ah.
SooJin: Ah Omma. Stop crying. I am fine now.
Mrs. Choi: What if anything happen? When I heard the news, I was in shock. You scared us to death.
SooJin: I am sorry. I won’t let it happen.
SiWon: There won’t be a next time.
Mrs. Choi: Ya I agree there won’t be a next time. Appa was worried too. He is still at New York. And he wants both of you to get married already.
SooJin: Ah SiWon management…
SiWon: Stop worrying about my management stuff!
Mrs. Choi: SiWon, why in such an anger mode? She is the patient here.
SooJin: It’s okie. I am tired; I want to sleep for a while.
Nurse: The patient need to rest, please visit her later in the evening.
So SiWon took his mother back.
Mrs. Choi: Why shout at her? She is still weak you know!
SiWon: Sorry omma.
Mrs. Choi: No wonder she kept avoiding my question.
SiWon: What question?
Mrs. Choi: Your marriage of course.
SiWon: ah.
Mrs. Choi: She is very understanding of your situation and didn’t even complain yet you vent your anger at the hospital!
Appa: How is my daughter-in-law doing huh?
SiWon: Appa you’re back?
Mrs. Choi: Ah you’re back? You must rushing back to Korea. She is doing fine. Just weak.
Appa: Good. Is the baby okie?
Mrs. Choi: The baby is fine too.
Appa: I will visit her later on. You have to come with me, Yeobo.
Mrs. Choi: yeah.
Both Mr. and Mrs. Choi attend some Company Tea party.
SiWon went to the hospital again.
SooJin: SiWon?
SiWon: I am sorry about earlier on.
SooJin: I understand I am not angry with you.
SiWon: I will make you become Mrs. Choi SiWon…
SooJin: Yeah. Have you see the baby?
SiWon: Not yet.
SooJin: The nurse will bring the baby here.
SiWon: Chincha?
Nurse: Miss Park here is your baby. I will be back in 30 minutes.
Both: Ya.
SooJin: he is cute. He got your eyes.
SiWon: he got both of us.
SooJin: Now our path is harder.
He hold her hands. ‘We will overcome everything that lies in front of us.
During their baby is already one month old, he only invites his relatives to celebrate the happy occasion. His members? His manager? He didn’t ask them.


to be continue...happy reading...i love all the comments...pls leave a comment...fighting!

1 comment:

  1. i love siwon....specially in xman with hb......next plssssss......and moreeeeee....thanks

    mjane

    ReplyDelete