Monday, January 25, 2010

Part 3

Chapter Three


SuAh: So did you met any hunks on the Island?
SooJin: hunks? Yeah all with their gals.
SuAh: Ah…How come you’re not tanned?
SooJin: Hmm I put a lot of sun block?
Young Hee: Ah you have a good time there?
SooJin: Yeah. Very…
SuAh: You’re acting weird after coming back from Bali Island.
SooJin: I have to work, bye…
Young Hee: I take you there.
SooJin: it is okie. Her cell beeps. ‘I am here already’ bye.
SuAh: She is hiding.
Young Hee: Yeah she seems so happy.
SooJin went to the second bus-stop; SiWon is there with his car.
SiWon: you’re late.
SooJin: Ah sorry, I was talking with my friends. Is this yours?
SiWon: Nope, my Hyungs.
SooJin: Where are you heading?
SiWon: You’ll know.
SooJin: Hmm can I ask you a few questions?
SiWon: Sure.
SooJin: You only date/go out with a girl if she is a Christian?
SiWon: Hmm ya. Because I am a Christian.
SooJin: Oh I see. You like girls tall too?
SiWon: Not really. Why you ask me these?
SooJin: Nothing I just Google it.
SiWon: Oh. {He seems disappointed.} Here we are.
SooJin: This is your?
SiWon: Ya my parents place.
SooJin: Why come here?
SiWon: Well coming back here, I can’t go any where that I want. The best is at home. They can’t spotted me.
SooJin: Well if they want to take your pictures, they will try to get some.
Servant: Welcome home young master.
SooJin: Wow your house is kinda huge.
SiWon: Huge?
SooJin: Yeah compare to mine. Is your parents at home?
SiWon: Nope. They are always abroad.
SooJin: Oh, like me. So what kind of girl you like? Beside tall, same region.
SiWon: Must be respect to their elders.
SooJin: Oh I see. You like pretty girls rite?
SiWon: Out appearance is not a must. Inner beauty is very important. You’re weird SooJin, what’s wrong? Keep asking all these.
SooJin: Ani, I just want know you better.
SooJin been strange after reading his info in the net. And also gather info from her friends.
SiWon: So what is your hobby?
SooJin: Me? Nothing. I just love being alone. My books my I-pod.
SiWon: That is it?
SooJin: Ya.
The room is very silent. As SooJin look at his room, full of books mainly manga. She took one from the self and started to read.
SiWon: Eh where is SooJin? SooJin ah…
Maid: Master I think she is in your room.
SiWon: Really?
He saw his room door is open, there she is holding his manga sitting on the couch the sunlight shine on her. The all thing is very beautiful.
After Dinner, SiWon took her home, but she rejected.
SiWon: But it is late.
SooJin: Just drop me at the nearest bus-stop.
SiWon: okie
After he drop her off, she waits for bus and abroad sit at the end corner. Listen to her I-pod, thinking a lot after SiWon invites her to his house.
After that, SiWon is getting busy and SooJin is getting to University. No time for other stuffs.
SooJin never take the first to message him or send him an e-mail.
*SooJin is shock about the information she found. ‘I am not a Christian; I am not tall just 1.68m. There is no way that we can’t further more than friend. He will just stop at the level. I can’t get myself too involve with SiWon.’ That is why she chose to not to contact him. She thinks this is the best for them.*

to b continue...fighting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment