Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Part 5

Chapter 5


News updated;
SUJU members-Choi SiWon seems happy these days, what make him so happy?
Choi: Well nothing. I am happy because I can spend more time with my family and my work too. Please support Super Junior.
Manger: Ya I am wonder that too, SiWon.
SiWon: Nothing much really. I just love being spend time with my love ones. ^^
Manger: Hope you are not in some kind relationship.
SiWon: Ani.
HeeChul: SiWon, are you in love?
SiWon: Wae? Stop asking already!
HanKyung: HeeChul stop it. He won’t tell us anything.
His members keep teasing but his lips is seal tight.
SiWon is happy with SooJin, so got time he will ask her to go to the church with him. She tries not to but still go with him.
After the church, they didn’t walk together. She knows there will be fans around and reporters. And will meet him in his parents house.
SiWon went shopping with his Hyungs; he walks pass jewelry shop he went inside. And he brought a couple ring.
They celebrate their one year anniversary, he take her to a fine place. Only rich people can be there.

SooJin: Wow a six star restaurant. Why bother, we can dine at home.
SiWon: No, this is special why at home?
SooJin: Yeah Yeah.
SiWon: This is for you. A couple ring.
SooJin: This is too expensive to accept.
SiWon: Come on.
He put the ring into her fingers.
SiWon: So you are taken by me. Other guys no chance now.
SooJin: Ha ha ha.
After dinner SiWon held her hands tightly, he is not scared that reporters will take snaps shot with SooJin.

Even the picture of SooJin is not clear but SiWon is clearly shown…
SiWon didn’t bother to explain.
A year has passed, they are still together. SiWon’s mother pressing his son to get married but his management won’t allow it.
SooJin didn’t feel well in the morning and went for a check up.

Doctor: Congrats you a mum now.
SooJin: Huh? Holly shit. Can I abort it?
Doctor: Sure I need to ask the father of the child. I want to hear from him.
SooJin: Arraso. How am I going to tell him? How come I been so careless? This shouldn’t be happening. Too fast.
Mrs. Choi: SooJin why are you in pale?
SooJin: I need to tell you something.
Mrs. Choi: Really I am going to be grandma. Wow that is wonderful. But why are you sad?
SooJin: How can I be happy? SiWon is striving his career and he is so hot all over in Asia.
Mrs. Choi: Did SiWon know?
SooJin: Nope I haven’t told him yet.
SiWon: SooJin you’re pregnant?
Mrs. Choi: I leave you two have a good chat.
SiWon: SooJin ah, are you trying to take it away?
SooJin: No but I did thinking about it.
SiWon: No! I won’t allow that. He kisses her warmly and hugs her tightly. ‘please don’t, I needed you so much than ever. We will get everyone blessing.’ She is in his arms so warmly.

Months has passes, her stomach is getting bigger. His mother will company her to the gynae center. Reporters take some shot of SiWon mum and SooJin pictures.
SiWon didn’t give any answer to his manager. And his manager is popping mad.

SiWon: I am sorry that I have to hide you from the outside world.
SooJin: I understand. I never blame you for that.
SiWon give her a tight hug. ‘You are most precious to me now.’

to be continue...happy reading! Comments plz...i needed that...^^

1 comment:

  1. wow....
    thia is big

    am anticipate for the next chap

    this is getting more serious

    well done Katty, i like it!

    wait for the next chap

    Fighting Katty!

    ReplyDelete