Monday, December 21, 2009

Part 2

In the hotel;
Yun: Hyung, is there something bothering you?
JJ: Ani. Wae?
Yun: You seems off.
JJ: Ani, I am okie. Did you call HB Noona already?
Yun: in fact she calls in first.
JJ: Ah, she misses you already rite?
Yun: Hmm not really, I forgot to call her, she worried so…
JJ: Ah. So envy you two can be so loving.
Yun: Ah Hyung. You can too.
JJ: Hmm first I have to find the girl first.
Yun: So what you think of Kin? She likes you from the start.
JJ: Hmm, I don’t know her well. Hmm we don’t click too.
Yun: Are you sure? You two have a cf together.
JJ: Ah yes, but it is a CF. nothing more.
Yun: Are you giving up? Because Yoo Chun?
JJ: Ani.
YC: Yo, what are you two chatting about?
JJ: nothing. I am tired.
Yun: Hyung.
YC; What it is YunHo Hyung?
Yun: Nothing much.

In the end, DBSK manger mange to persuade JJ to sing a duet with Kin.
Kin: Oppa what kind of song you want to sing?
JJ: Can we pick Korean song?
Kin: Hmm, I am not good at Korean songs.
JJ: I am not good at English too. How about this song; H-Eugene feat. 배슬기- Kiss Me?
Kin: hmm I have to practice.
So Kin listen the song. And keep making errors. JJ was not mad that she kept singing wrong lyrics.
JJ: okie take 5.
YC: Kin, let me help you memorize the song.
Kin: Thanks Oppa YooChun.
Kin: Ah it is nothing.

JJ just watching them across from the stage.
Yun: Hyung: Are you feeling lost?
JJ: Ani.
Yun: Why so concern about YC and Kin?
JJ: NO!
Yun: No? are you sure?
JJ: Yup.
After YooChun teach her to remember the lines, they start again.
JJ: Good, you are lucky that YC help you.
Kin: Yeah. Oppa Yoochun is nice.
JJ: Yup he is a ladies man.
YC: Hyung!
So they practice till Kin sing with a perfect score.
Xiah: JJ Hyung why are you picking on her?
JJ: Am I? So I am the bad guy now?
Xiah: Not bad very meanie to her. she is just a kid.
JJ: Why I am the only person that is mean to her?
He went off and Kin chase after him.
Xiah: She must be…
Yun: I think she is in love with our JaeJoong.
CM: When that happen?
Yun: she is the gal in the pub.
Xiah: when we meet her second time, she keeps looking at JJ.

Kin: Oppa stop.
JJ: What it is?
Kin: Why are you treating me like this?
JJ: What? I treat you badly?
Kin: Your attitude to me…So cold.
JJ: You want me what to do? I been like this…Don’t come near me please?
Kin just watch him walk off.

In his room;
JJ: Why I treat her like that? So weird.
HB: Are you falling for her Jae?
JJ: I really don’t know. She is not my cup of tea now.
HB: Wae? I saw your Cf with her; she is so pretty…so match up with you.
JJ: Ah. My ideal girl/wife has change…
HB: Aigoo, you haven’t give yourself a chance. Why not give it a try?
JJ: Give it a try? What if fails?
HB: Aiya, I am sure you can do it. Ah I have an in coming call. Fighting!
JJ: Fighting!
HB: So how’s New York?
Yun: So far okie. But…
HB: But…
Yun: JJ and Kin can’t get along.
HB: Oh, I am sure everything will be fine.
Yun: I wish you are here now.
HB: Aigoo. I will be home waiting for you.
Yun: Arraso. Make sure you are really at home okie?
HB: Yeah.

part 3 have to wait...enjoy reading...fighting!

1 comment:

  1. sorrie if i post late...well alot of things happen...hmm i am still affected by that 5 months dating news...fighting!

    ReplyDelete