Monday, December 7, 2009

Idol love story- fanfiction

Part 1

A talented girl name Kin she is a Korean born in America. When she is 4 she enter a singing contest and get in the first place, at the age of 8 she play the piano with flying colors and perform her school events. At the age of 10 she is already a star. She can sing, dance and act. A mulit talent girl but she is not happy. Her parents are not poor but they see her as a money tree that can make more money while she is young. So they ask her sister to take over as a manger and keep an eye on her.

Jen: Ah Kimberly, please don’t make difficult for me.
Kin: What? I am only 18, I have school to go but always have this and that. I had enough! I don’t feel happy.
Jen: I am sorry that you don’t have wonderful childhood memory but you are so talented.
Kin: Yeah just like MJ. Look at him…rich and famous but in the end he died!
Jen: Aigoo Kimi…

When the day she is going for a rehearsal for her mini concert in New York, she disappears. Everyone is looking for her everywhere.
Some reports said is Kin being kidnap? Or having a mishap? It is a chaotic scene.
Well she planned it all out, she steal her passport and brought a ticket to Korea. She has a granny there.
*Her father is a Korean her mother is an American. So Kin hair is blonde and not just blonde, her hair color is just perfect.*

Mr. Lee: Jenny how look after her?
Jen: Sorry father.

Kin’s granny: Aigoo, where did you…everyone is looking for you.
Kin: I know granny but I am going nuts already. Let me rest. And don’t tell them I am here.
Granny: Arraso.

Korea news update;
The mulit talented girl is disappearing while she is going have her mini concert. Where did she go? She is half Korean half American. Age 18.
Her news is everywhere, in the TV news and newspaper too. So she go out she will put some disguise and wear like a guy dressing.

Kin: even here got my news too. Ah I think I have to leave too.
In the middle of the night, she went to a pub. Dancing drinking.
Some of the people were noticing her. becoz no matter how hard the movements her cap is on her head. And no one can see her face.

At a corner; DBSK is there too.
JunSu: Look over there, that fella is good.
Micky: Where JunSu? I can’t see. It is too dark.
JaeJoong: Over there.
Yun: She is great.
Jun: How you know that fella is a female?
Yun: Only gals can dance like that.
All are amaze that YunHo can point out that is a female.
Jun: Hmm I think she must be a pretty gal.
CM: Wanna check her out?
Before they went to her Micky already made his move.
Yun: Ah he is fast.
JaeJoong just looking at them and drinking his alcohol.
Micky: Hi there. Care to join us over there?
Kin: Yeah sure.
Micky: Cool.
Kin: Hello, I am Kimberly.
Yun: Hi I am YunHo.
Jun: I am Xiah JunSu.
Micky: I am YooChun.
CM: I am ChangMin.
JJ: Call me Hero.
Kin: Hero? Weird to call you that. Are you a super hero?
The rest laugh it off.
JJ: Nope but my name sound like Hero so I use Hero. Any problem lady?
Kin: No not at all.
Micky: You alone?
Kin: Yeah, I ran away from home.
Jun: wow. Cool. Why?
Kin: Nothing wanna get some fresh air.
So they dance and drink and JJ kept thinking that girl is kinda familiar when she said she ran away from home.
JJ excuse himself, he went to the gents. Using his cell to surf the net.
JJ: It is her. the talented Kin Lee. Why she want to escape? He is puzzle when he got back, Kin is long gone. Where is she?
Micky: Ah she is gone.
JJ: So fast?
Micky: Yeah hyung why so interested in her now?
JJ: Ani.
Changmin: Well YooChun Hyung already given his number to her.
JJ: Hmm just YC number?
CM: Hmm ya. I already got a wonderful wife at home. Please.
Yun: Ya, don’t drag him down otherwise Kitty will come after us with a knife.
Boys- hahahaha!
*kitty is CM girlfriend*

At their dom;
JJ: that girl…
YunHo: What about her hyung?
JJ: Don’t you think she is familiar?
YunHo: Nope wae? She look like your Ex?
JJ: No.
YunHo: Micky seems like her.
JJ: And?
Yun: Are you also?
JJ: No. How is HB Noona?
Yun: Why drag her in. Yunho face is full of happiness.
*YunHo finally conquer her love. HJ? They are just Noona and Dongseng relationship.*

At her granny house;
Granny: Aigoo, where did you go last night?
Kin: I went dancing. Wanna chilled out for a while.
Granny: So when are you heading back?
Kin: I will.
She sent a text with a private number, ‘sis I am okie no need to worried, and I want to add DBSK for my special guest okie? That is all. Bye I will call you when they agree to be my guest.’

Jen: Huh? DBSK? Ah she must be in Korea. I will see to it.
DBSK manager: Really? Kin want them to be their guest in her mini concert?
Jen: Ya, so it is a yes?
DBSK: Ya sure. thanks for giving us a chance to New York.
Jen: Not a problem. They are very popular too.

CM: Guys we are going NY.
Yun: Why so happy about it.
CM: We will be Kin Lee guests in her concert.
Jun: No wonder he is hyper. He is her fanboy thingy.
JJ: CM idol her?
YC: You don’t know hyung?
JJ: Ya, I don’t. when is her concert?
YC: Hmm that will be two months from now.
Yun: Hmm but she is still missing right?
CM: I think she is on vacation.
JJ: No big deal, time will tell. Just wait.
They all look at him.
JJ: What? Looking me like that.

A week later, Kin call YC. And they meet a Pub and they enjoy chatting and dancing together. Not just YC the rest of DBSK are them as well.
But JJ is not there. He got a morning shooting so he didn’t join them.
While taking a break, JJ went outside sitting on the bench listen his I-pod.
Kin: Hero Oppa.
JJ: Oh, why are you here?
Kin: They told me you are here.
JJ: Oh really? Why are you here?
D: JJ Sorry the model later can’t make it.
JJ: Wae?
D: She over slept.
JJ: Hmm so how?
D: We have to wait for them to send another model.
JJ: How long? I have another shoot I am afraid I will be late.
D: Hmm who is this girl? Your friend?
JJ: Yeah. Wae?
D: She is pretty.
JJ: Her caps is covering her face and you can say that again.
D: Her skin tone, Jae. She is perfect for it. So girl what you say.
Kin: Oh no. I can’t against the rule.
While dragging her to the studio, her cap fell on the ground. Her hair is fallen and the sunlight shine on her.
D: Wow she is pretty. Did you dye your hair?
Kin: No, but I can’t film with JaeJoong Oppa.
JJ took her aside.
JJ: I know you, you’re Kin Lee right?
Kin: How did you know?
JJ: I know when the first time we met.
Kin: So are you going to tell others?
JJ: I am not a busybody person.
Kin: Lent me your cell, I need to call.
JJ: Yeah.
Kin: Sis, I will be in a Cf with JaeJoong Oppa. This is personal thingy. So don’t get mad okie?
Jen: Yeah, when are you coming back?
Kin: I will when I finish the CFs.
JJ: Really? CM and others will be sad that you gone like that.
Kin: Well since my cover is blown up by you. And I like you.
JJ: Like me? Whatsoever.
So they finish the Cfs, everyone is happy. Before she went back to NY, she has a talk with JaeJoong.
Kin: Mad that I kept my identity?
JJ: Nope.
Kin: Why are you so cold to me?
JJ: Cold? Now it is winter of course it is cold.
Kin: Ani, what is your problem Oppa?
JJ: Nothing. We will attend and be your guests in NY. Bye.
Kin: Oppa.
She left Korea and arrive at the airport and many reporters went up to her. but she didn’t comment anything.
Jen: Finally you’re home.
Kin: Yeah.
Jen: What happen to you sis?
Kin: Nothing.

JJ: Hyung so we perform how many songs in her concert?
Manger: Hmm I am not sure.
Yun: Hyung are you okie?
JJ: Yeah I am okie. No worries.

A week later, the boys files to NY.
Kin: Annyeong.
YC: Did we meet before?
Kin: Ani.
JJ: Hello.
CM: Hi I am Changmin. I am a fan of yours.
Kin: Chincha?
Yun: Nice to meet you.
Kin: Where is Xiah?
Yun: Ah he is not feeling well so he is resting at the hotel.
JJ: So how many songs that we can sing on the stage?
Kin: Hmm I am not sure but I think three to four?
JJ; Oh I see.
Yun: Any singing in duets?
Kin: In duets? Hmm I am not sure. there are 5 of you. It is hard to choose.
JJ: Just pick one that you like.
Kin: Really? Oppa?
JJ: Yeah.
Kin: Can I sing with you? JJ Oppa?
JJ: Huh?
YC: Why pick JJ Hyung?
Kin: didn’t he say I can pick any 5 of you?
YC: Ah yes.
JJ: I don’t want sing with you.
YC: Hyung it is okie.
JJ: No. I don’t want to. That is all. I am off.
He headed to a recorded studio and starts rehearsal a lone.

Kin: is Oppa mad at me?
Yun: No. don’t think too much.
YC: What is wrong with Hyung? Letting such chance go, this is so not him.
Yun: Something is bothering him.
HB: YA! Aren’t you calling me when you landed on NY?
Yun: Miyanae. I forgotten.
HB: Ah I see than I can go and play?
Yun: NO, you can’t.
HB: Just kidding. How is JJ?
Yun: What about JJ?
HB: Nothing I feel that he don’t like that Kin Lee.
Yun: How can you be so sure about it?
HB: Or maybe he is falling for her?
Yun: Hmm that can be one of the reasons. He is acting so weird after we landed on NY.

to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment