Wednesday, December 2, 2009

i want you badly-Vampire drama fanfiction

This is another Fan-fiction of JaeJoong and HwangBo, it is about JJ get a role of a Vampire and HB play his love interest.



JJ: Chincha? Wae it is me?
Manager: Ah just go for the scene test. Well a lot of Idols want to try that role.
JJ: Who is the female lead?
Manager: Ah they didn’t say who, it is a secret.
JJ: Why they don’t want to let us know who the leading lady is?
Manager: I don’t know that either.

When JJ arrives at the Studio, he is shock to see so many people want to be in that role.

Each of them got a piece of lines. HJ saw JJ at the back, wants to talk him but it is stop by his assistant.
Got a lot of Idols I can’t name them all, so the judges having a nerve brain cracking decision. They set it to 6 people. They are; JaeJoong, JungMin, TOP, Jung Geun Suk, HeeChul and Hyun Joong.
After a few rounds in a week, they decide to use JaeJoong for their main lead. And Top and HongKi are supporting roles. HJ is saddened that he didn’t get the role. Not even supporting roles.

As for the female lead, they already have in mind so no scene interview.
On the first day filming, HB is shock to see JJ.

JJ: Hi Noona. Why are you here?
HB: Hmm I am here to film. And you?
JJ: I am also in a drama. Are we in the same drama?
HB: Maybe, what is your role?
JJ: A vamp?
HB: Huh?
JJ: Wae are you like this? So we are in the same drama, which is so cool. I never have been a drama with you before.
Director: HB ssi come here please, I need to tell more about your role.
HB: Yeah.
JJ: Wow it is so unbelievable. I wonder what her role is.
D: Ah HB did the producer brief you the role?
HB: Nope, all I get is the scripts for today.
D: Oh okie it is fine just remember the lines.

JJ: What did the Director say to you?
HB: Nothing. Asking the role thing. But I only get today lines. I haven’t got the whole scripts yet.
JJ: Oh I see. So you still don’t know your role yet?
HB: Yup, but I think I can get through.

Today they film the part where the director and the producers think it is hard for them. HB read her lines and tries to get memorize all the lines.

D: Ready places. 1 2 and…

Vekum: Young master, you seem late.
Young master: Ya I know.
Vekum: Please head to Miss Jins house now. Old master is not going to be pleased about it.
YM: Arraso. Gosh we vampires don’t sleep much and I have to get up so early in the bloody Monday.
*Yulis is JaeJoong role*aka Young master.

Old master: Is Yulis…
Vekum: Yeah my master, he had gone to Miss Jins place.
Old Master: Hope he can study well in her coaching.
Vekum: But Master this is the 1001 time that he rejects.
Old master: I know this one he won’t refuse.

Lean Na: Omma, how can you agree on my behalf?
Mrs. Jins: Aigoo they will give you a huge sum of money.
Lean Na: Money? Again? Omma can you don’t do this to me? I want to do my own things!
Mrs. Jins: He will be here in about 15 minutes. I am going to work now. Stay at home and wait for your student.
Yulis: Where is the place? Did Vekum give me the wrong address?

*Lean Na is HB*
While waiting for her student, she dose off in the sofa.
Yulis: ah this is the place.
*Knock*
She opens the door and welcome Yulis to her house. The moment she saw JJ she froze and the Director shouts; ‘Cut! What are you doing HB?
HB: Miyanae, I forgot the lines and shock.
D: Okie gets to places now!
JJ: Noona, don’t be nervous.
HB: Yeah.

Lean Na invites Yulis in and takes him to the study room where she is teaching him.
Yulis: So Miss?
Lean Na: Miss Jins will do. What am I going to teach you?
Yulis: Don’t you know? You’re a funny teacher that I ever meet. Ha ha ha!
Lean Na: Funny? First you can tell me what you really want, and then we will start our lesson.
Yulis: Hmm, I know everything; can you tell me what love is?
Lean Na: Love? Her face is in red. How old are you? Love can be from parents, friends, pets…
Yulis: From parents? I don’t have that anymore. They are cold.
Lean Na: Cold? How can that be!
Yulis went closer to her; So will you tell me love?

D: Cut good we will continue later in about 2.00pm.
HB: Arraso.
JJ: Yup. So Noona want a lift from me?
HB: Ya thanks.
After she got in her car, fasten her seat belt she dose off. JJ just smile at her and took a picture of her sleeping that is priceless.
JJ: she must be tired out. She do look pretty. No wonder YunHo and YooChun keeps saying about her when she is on TV.

After 30 minutes, arrive at her house, he slowly wake her up.
HB: Oh sorry I dose off.
JJ: It is okie, so later want a lift from me?
HB: That won’t be nice if your fans saw me with you.
JJ: Oh? Fans…okie I will see you later. Bye Noona.
In her house;
HB: Why I will be scared, I didn’t do anything to their Oppa. I better call the producer to give me the whole story.
Then her manager brings her the scripts.
HB: I still don’t know what my role is is.
Her manager: Ah I don’t know too. So remember to memorize the lines.
HB: Arraso. Bye.
She reads her lines and she is getting impatient about the out come of the drama she flips the pages. She read the in the middle. Shock that JJ is the Vamp and wants to kill her in the end for her blood. And she close it. Turn to the pages later will be use in the afternoon.
But the director has change in plans. He wants them falling for each other before Lean Na knows Yulis identity. And Yulis wants to drink her blood so much. He thinks he is over starving but he was drinking some juicy blood last week. Each feeding can last about one week. They stored some blood in the freezer. *animals blood*

JJ: But I read the scripts, Yulis will kill her in the end right?
Director: Yup but I think before Yulis kill her, he is falling for her. and he can’t kill her too.
JJ: Aww, so this is a love tragic drama?
D: Not tragic but she will become your kind.
JJ: Aww? Can I just drink her blood and let her dies on my arms?
D: Hmm I will consider that. But in your role you want to drink her blood because she so different from other humans.
*Yulis and his parents they did drink human bloods but they change to animals blood a few yrs ago. Only Yulis can’t adapt it.*

On the drama, after a few lessons with Yulis, soon it is ended. The school is re-opening and Lean Na is helping her Uncle to be a sub-teacher. Yulis is the student there too. She will be a sub teacher for Arts Craft but mostly she will teach them sewing more.

Miss Jins: Morning students, I am the Sub-teacher. Mr. Yin is taking sick leave.
Yulis: Sorry I am late for class.
Miss Jins: Ah it is okie, please take a seat, Yulis.
One of the gal: How did teacher know his name?
Gal 2: wow this is the newcomer?
Gal 3: He is pretty handsome.
Miss Jins: Okie let’s start making a sweater since winter is coming.
Gal 1: Sweater? Aww that is hard.
Miss Jins: If you spend more time on knitting you can do it.
Yulis: So Guys have to knit sweater too? That is so girly stuff!
Miss Jins: You can knit for your girlfriend?
Yulis: Girlfriend? I don’t have any.
The females were happy that Yulis said that he doesn’t have a girlfriend.

Then a long distant relatives also in the area too. They also want to settle here.
*TOP-Jager*
*HongKi-Lucifer*

Lucifer: Yulis, Jager is coming to this town.
Yulis: You must be kidding!
Lucifer: No. I heard from Father himself.
Yulis: There is something I don’t like about Jager!
Lucifer: There is a welcome party as well.
Yulis: What?
Lucifer: Well they are second ranking in our clan.
Yulis: Asish.

After Mr. Yin is back, Lean Na went to her shop. Yulis is sad that Lean Na is not in his school. So he went to look for her. He went to her house.

Lean Na: why are you here?
Yulis: Ah to see you of course.
Lean Na: See me? Wae?
Yulis: Actually there is a welcoming party, I need a female partner. So will you be my partner?
Lean Na: You can ask the classmates in your class.
Yulis: no they can’t. Not elegant enough.
Lean Na: What makes you thing I am elegant? And our age don’t match!
Yulis: What is the matter with age? I will pick you up this coming Saturday and I will send you the gown as well. Bye.
Lean Na: Wait Yulis! Wow he is fast. This kid making very nervous.

On Friday
Lean Na: Hi you are?
Lucifer: I am Yulis younger brother. I am Lucifer.
Lean Na: Oh Yulis, what can I do for you?
Lucifer: Here is a package from my Hyung. See you tomorrow. ^^
Lean Na: Yeah. Thanks.

Back at the Mansion;
Lucifer: Bro, you are chincha great.
Yulis: Wae? About?
Lucifer: the Human lady. She is pretty and smells nice too.
Yulis: Smell nice? What are you thinking! She is my prey, don’t lay your hands on her!
Lucifer: I am not going to touch her. But why bring a Human to the party? What will others think? She is too tempting.
Yulis: Ah, I heard Father also inviting other Humans too. So it is not surprise that I bring a human girl to be my partner. So will you bring Xena come?
Lucifer: Of course.
Yulis: Still not getting her as her bride?
Lucifer: Ah, she wants to roam all over the world.
Yulis: Hmm, wonder how you two can be so loving.
Lucifer: Hyung I believe you will find later.

Saturday;
Jager: Yo, Yulis. You are looking great.
Yulis: Ya I am so are you. Please excuse me, I need to fetch my partner.
Jager: Arraso.

Lean Na already dresses up waiting for Yulis to pick her up.
*knock* She open her door is amaze that Yulis wearing a suit and like a Duke.
Yulis: Kaja, we are running late!
In Jaejoong heart he feels his heart beating fast. In order not get an NG, he tries his best in his role.
As they are going in Jager was there to welcome them.

Jager: Ya Yulis she is your gal?
Yulis: Yeah, don’t think anything foolish.
Jager: Hi I am Jager.
Lean Na: I am…
Yulis took her in before she can introduce herself.
Jager: Yulis is going to drink her blood?
Zen: Why Master Jager is eager to know?
Jager: That human girl is tasty. I want to taste her too!
Zen: But that is Yulis prey.
Jager: If he didn’t take any action, I will attack her.

Lean Na: You and the people here are weird.
Yulis: Weird? Ha ha. Scared that you are in a pirate Ship?
Lean Na : Ha ha. I am starting to think this way.
Yulis: Ah this is my father; Benji Ariados.
Lean Na: Hi nice to meet you.
BenJi Ariados: So you’re my son…?
Lean Na: Me? I am his partner tonight.
BA: Ah please enjoy, Son treat her well.
Yulis: Arraso.
Lean Na: Your family is weird.
Yulis: You haven’t seen anything yet.
Many Vamps did look at Yulis partner. Even there are other humans but this is the first time that Yulis bring a human to a party like this. Unless ‘she’ is his dinner.

Fiona: My lord that girl is making others want to suck her blood.
Benji: Ah yes, I know but we don’t drink human ones remember? The guests here are also feeding with animals’ blood.
Fiona: Why this time Yulis is bringing a human? Where are the girls that he used to bring them?
Benji: He breaks off with them.
Fiona: I was thinking he went well with Denson daughter; Vivian.
Benji: Vivian? She is here with her husband, Felix.
Fiona: Ah that is sad that we can’t become a family.

Yulis: Wait for me here, don’t roam elsewhere.
Lean Na: Yeah. But she did take a walk in a small garden. And sit on the bench.
Jager: Yo isn’t Yulis gal.
Lean Na: Hi. I am not his gal.
Jager: Aigoo, everyone knows that you’re the next.
Lean Na: What you mean by that?
Jager: Nothing, just a comment.
Yulis: What are you doing here, Jager?
Jager: Nothing.

During this scene, they shoot through the night!
When they have a 5-10 minutes break, JJ will get closer with HB but she seems wants to get away from him.
There are some reporters but they can’t enter the film set.
HB knows JJ fans are very wild and scary. So she will avoid any Idols on the set, even TOP she also didn’t get close.

TOP: Yo, HJ I am still on the set. I can’t join you.
HJ: So late still need to film?
TOP: And JaeJoong Hyung is in this drama too.
HJ: Chincha? He didn’t tell me. So any pretty ladies?
TOP: Pretty? Nope but I saw a Cool and beautiful Noona.
HJ: Noona? Who?
TOP: Your fake wife, Hwang Bo Noona.
HJ: HB Noona?
TOP: Yup. She and Hyung have many close up scene.
HJ: Really? What is their relationship in the drama?
TOP: All I know is I am going after Hyung prey that is HB Noona.
HJ: Huh? HB Noona is JJ prey in the drama? And you also after her too?
TOP: Yup. That is the script says. But the director wants to add more parts.
HJ: More parts?
TOP: I don’t know, but I think JJ in the drama will fall for HB Noona and be killed by him too. Ya the breaks are over chat to you some day.
HJ: Yeah.

There is a part two, i am trying to finish it...hehehe...happy reading...
to be continue...fighting!!!

1 comment: