Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yunho&HwangBo fanfiction

Part 2

HB in the entertainment industry for so many years, she announce she will quit being an artist and need rest. YunHo is happy that she will be at home waiting for him and yes, his boys know that YunHo is dating with HB.
JJ: Wow you are something huh?
YC: Hmm I just knew it.
JS&CM: You are something Hyung.

HB’s friends are asking her what is her reason doing all this? It is worth it, she say yes.
CJ: Are you sure about this?
HB: Ya, I have decided.
SIY: So you still have to finish all the Cfs?
HB: Hmm ya after the Cfs, I will be at home doing the things that I love.
SIY: Ah must be love, right?
HB nods her head. Her door bell rang. And SIY was shock to see YunHo.
CJ: Hi.
Yun: Hi Hyung. Hi Noona.
SIY: Wow. It is YunHo. DBSK’s YunHo.
HB: Ya! You didn’t tell me you’re coming.
Both CJ&SIY are puzzle that YunHo come to HB house.
SIY: He is the reason? Noona?
HB: Can you both keep your mouths zipped?
CJ: Ya, you have our words, don’t worry HwangBo.
SIY: Ah Noona when did you two started dating?
Yun: Last year? Right? Jung?
SIY: Wow you call her name? YunHo ssi?
Yun: I always call her name. Anything wrong?
HB: Ya! Stop fooling him.
SIY: Wae?
CJ: InYoung ah.
SIY: Arraso. Ah Oppa we have to go. Bye HB Noona.
CJ: Bye HB.
HB: Yeah remember you promise to me okie?
As soon they left HB’s house, YunHo hugs her tightly.
Yun: I am sorry that I didn’t inform you that I will come here.
HB: Ah it is okie. So what bring you here?
Yun: I have to tell you a good news.
HB: Good news? Tell me now.
Yun: That is I ask my manager that can I live my own and he say yes. Isn’t that great?
HB: Great? As in? More freedom? Ah you can bring gals to your place?
Yun: What?! I want to see you in that house when I return from the places.
HB: Me? I am your housekeeper?
Yun: Ah Jung, you know what I meant right? So will you stay with me?
HB shook her heads. ‘There are fans always follow you, what if I am spotted? You know your fans are very crazy type.’ YunHo held her hands and ensure that nothing will come across them. But HB still has the thoughts that she will leave him one day and both of them will be heartache.
Yun: So what is your answer? We live together?
HB: I think better not. Your fans always follow you in and out.
Yun: I will work it out, please stay by my side.
HB: Okie, but still I am against it.
YunHo is thrill that HB agrees to move in with him. In the mean time HB take up some designer course to keep her busy too. YunHo always not in Korea, she feels lonely. But still have reporters follow her.
HJ: Annyeong Noona. Got spare time for me?
HB: Hi, HJ. It is nice to call me. I think have a bit time. Wae?
HJ: Ah, I want to treat you high-tea.
HB: Only us?
HJ: No, Baby, Kyu &YoungSeang.
HB: Okie, Where is JM?
HJ: JM? He doesn’t join us for high-tea.
HB: Oh I see. So where to meet you?
HJ: Do you know our place? Hmm it is near there. The place call; Four leafs.
HB: Oh I know already, now go to meet right?
HJ: Ya, we all be there waiting for you, Noona.
HB: Arraso. Bye HJ.
HB arrive there but the boys are no where to be seen.
HB: Are they pulling a joke on me?
Kyu: Hi Noona, sorry we are late.
HB: Ah it is okie, I just arrive. Where is others?
Kyu: I don’t know. Baby is on his way.
HB: What about your leadership?
Kyu: He is on his way too.
HB: Aren’t you guys together?
Kyu: Oh we have our own assignment.
HB: Ah I see.
HJ&Baby: Sorry we are late.
HB: How come you two come together?
Baby: I met him on the entrance.
Kyu: Come let’s us order.
HB: Where is YoungSeang?
HJ: He is not coming.
HB: Wae?
Baby: He go to look his girlfriend.
HB: Sincha?
HJ: Yup. A new transfer student. Call Tracy.
HB: Oh. Good for him.
So they have a great time, soon departed time has come.
HJ: So Noona, are you dating anyone?
HB: Wae? Checking on me? Haahaa.
Kyu: Are Hyung wanted to court Noona too?
HJ: YA!
HB: Yes, I am dating someone now.
HJ: Oh.
Baby: Ah, Noona you didn’t give Hyung a chance.
HB: What?
HJ: Ah, I didn’t make any effort to woo you.
HB: But we are still good friends. Friendship is better than lovers.
Kyu: Yeah I agree. Friendship can last longer. HB give KyuJong a high-5 making HJ feel jealous of KyuJong can be so close to her.
HB say her goodbye and went straight home.
HJ: Wonder who her Boyfriend is.
As soon HB reach home, the phone rang;
HB: Hello. Who is on the line?
Yun: May I speak to Hye Jung ssi?
HB: Hmm she is not around, any message for her, I will convert to her.
Yun: Ya! So how is the course?
HB: Great. And you?
Yun: Ah, tiring. And I miss you a lot. But I will be back two from now, so be home.
HB: Huh? I think I have a date with my friends.
Yun: DATE?! Who? Guys?
HB: Ya! There will be guys and ladies too. Wae?
Yun: Oh I see. If I am back, and you are not there. I am lonely too.
HB: Ah, I will see about that okie?
Yun: Yeah. I need to go. Bye Jung.
HB: Bye.
HB didn’t know that YunHo will be home one day earlier, and HB go to clubbing with Marco&Dambi others too.
Yun: Where is she? So late already. Call her on cell, didn’t pick up the call. Sincha ah.
Marco: Ya it is good to see you again.
HB: Wae? I am still Korea, are you drunk?
Dambi: Ya Marco is drunk already. Hahahaha.
Marco: Wae? We hardly see her these days.
Dam: So Noona, what are you doing lately?
HB: Me? I take a designer course, to pass my time.
Marco: To what?
Dam: Why Noona? You bored at home?
HB: Not really but I just want to do things I like.
Marco: Come let’s wish HB all the best.
YC: Hi.
HB: Am I seeing things?
YC: Wae? Shock to see me here?
HB: Yes. Are you real?
Marco: HB are you okie?
HB: Yeah. Waco?
YC: Noona, you seem drunk.
HB: Nah, if you are here, so where is the rest?
YC: Hmm they are home. Noona you seem forgot something.
HB: Hmm. I also think so too.
YC Whisper to her ears; ‘I am here in Korea, so is YunHo.’
HB: Opps, I need to go…Bye see ya all some other time. And HB quickly hail a cab and rush home.
Marco: Micky what you tell her? And made her rush back?
YC: It is a secret. Can’t tell you. I am sorry Hyung.
Dam: Something is fishy.
In the cab; HB was surprise that she has a lot of missed calls from YunHo. ‘I thought he will be back tomorrow that is why I change my clubbing with them today.’
While waiting HyeJung, YunHo was tired and sleep at the sofa. HB opens the door& close it gently. And saw YunHo sleeping at the sofa, walks toward the sofa, put a blanket on him and kiss his forehead, before she walk away from him, he grab her hand;
HB: I am sorry to wake you up.
Yun: It is okie. So where did you go?
HB: Clubbing.
Yun: Huh? Isn’t tomorrow?
HB: It should be but I change it today, so that I can keep you company when you come back.
Yun: Sincha? He is happy that she make a arrangement.
HB: I need to shower, so you hungry? I will make some snacks after I done with the shower.
Yun: Hmm I am not hungry. Take your time in the shower.
So when she is done with the bathing, YunHo already in the bed sleep like a baby. [This is what she think]
HB: I am also tired too.
Yun: You done already?
HB: Eh? I thought you already slept. Sincha ah.
YunHo couldn’t take his eyes off her, slowly touching her, smoothing, long passionate hot kiss. Yup they did it.
Yun: I am scared that you will leave me one day.
HB: Why you will think I will leave you?
Yun: I am not sure but you won’t right?
HB: No, silly. I am tired is you. Sleep, tomorrow I will breakfast for you.
Yun: Okie, dearie.
As Hye Jung Birthday is coming, YunHo can’t be with her on the actual day so he celebrates with her one week earlier. HB is touched that YunHo baked a cake for her even though it don’t look pretty but still HB is happy and YunHo also have a present for her too. ‘Oh this is…A ring?’-HB
Yun: Yeah, got our name too.
HB: Sincha? She sees the ring indeed their names are on the ring. YunHo also have one. HB was Thankful.

Well not many people know that YunHo has move out and cohabit with HB. Becoz, DBSK’ car is park inside and fans can’t fan-cam them, so the fans still don’t know yet. But sooner or later the news will leak out. After living with each other for 6 months, YunHo enjoy his moments with HB when he is in Korea. And HB finish her course in clothes design decided to make her own brand. She lists a lot of names for her Brand, making her getting a headache.
Yun: What are you doing?
HB: Nothing special, why are you in Korea this time? Aren’t you at Japan?
Yun: Yes. I should be in Japan but I have finished all the recording, so we all are back. You don’t happy that I am home?
HB: No, I am having a slight headache.
Yun: You seen a doctor yet? Want me to take you see one?
HB: No, I have some pills; I will take them after dinner. What if I say I want to make my own label of clothes, will you support me?
Yun: Own label? Hmm is my name is in it?
HB: Haahaahaa. No. Sorry.
Yun: Wae? You should put some bits of my name.
HB: Hmm I am still thinking. Give me more time.
Yun: Okie. Take your time.
HB: So have you eaten?
Yun: Nope, so are you making me a delicious food?
HB: Nope, instant noodles so you still want it?
Yun: Yes. It is not cook by just anyone; it is you, only you, Jung.
YunHo finish his noodles, wash up the dishes.
HB at her desk doing some drawing and stretches and a lot of unwanted paper on the floor.
Yun: Wow there is so many rubbish on the floor.
HB: Huh? Opps, I will pick it up when I am done.
Yun: Don’t worry, just relax, I will pick it for you.
HB: Ah so sweet of you.
Yun: It is okie, Jung.
YunHo really pick it up for her and making tea for her. But afterwards, he is kinda tired and sleeps at the sofa while watching her on the desk. When HB has done with the name, she looks around and see YunHo sleeping in the sofa, she keep all her stuffs quietly and gently pad on YunHo ask him to go bedroom, at first YunHo already in his deep deep sleep in his dream land. Then HB whisper to his ears ‘If you want to sleep here then I will lock the room you just sleep in outside the sofa.’ YunHo slowly get up and his hands wrap around HB’s waist.
Weeks to come, HB finally has registered her label and her designs. But it would be difficult to start her own shop selling her own design, she want to open her very owns shop but afraid that it won’t work out in the end. So open a shop is on hold. She didn’t tell YunHo her label name.
A year later; YunHo and HB relationship was still under control, but YunHo has been thinking a lot. He want their relationship be out but HB shook her heads.
Yun: Wae?
HB: But I have my views please understand.
Yun: But, I don’t want you be hidden away.
HB: Silly, I have your love that is enough. Okie?
Yun: Arraso.
In DBSK’s domain;
JJ: What is wrong? YunHo ssi?
Yun: Nothing.
JJ: HB Noona?
Yun: Not really, but I don’t want our relationship in secret anymore. I can’t let her hidden from me.
YC: Aigoo, don’t you understand? Look at Hyung JunJin& SI young Noona?
JS: Ya, they announce they are really dating, SiYoung Noona affected.
Yun: But Jung is not in the entertainment industry.
JJ: But I heard that she is going to open a shop?
Yun: Yeah. That will affect too?
YC: Maybe it will.
Yun: We been together for almost 2 years, I still can’t make her mine yet.
JJ: Huh? Not yours yet? Haahaa. Aren’t you two of you are living together?
YC: I mean making HB official his. Like become Mrs. Park, right?
Yun: Yeah YC.

On the other hand; HB is busy with her own things, didn’t realize that YunHo has gone back to DBSK’house. And she is feeling un well and see a doctor, and shock to hear that she is 2 months pregnant.
HB: Ah this is bad. I can’t be his burden. And baby at this time is not right at all. Should I tell him? I do not want him to think I am forcing him to marry me, with the child in me...
A week later, they have a big fight. Actually HB wants to have a fight with him and can ask to break off and stay away from him as far as she can.
Yun: YA! YA! Wae?
HB: This is useless, and I can’t live like this anymore.
Yun: Then we get married.
HB: How can we get married? Sincha! Will your manager agree? The fans? What about your boys?
Yun: Sooner or later I will be in the army; I will be going for three whole years!
HB: So? You think I can’t wait for you?
Yun: Yes, I am afraid to lose you when I am in the Army.
HB: You have so little faith in me? Huh?
Yun: Not you. It is me.
HB: Why? We been together for 2 years and you think you don’t have confident of yourself?
Yun: Let’s don’t quarrel.
HB: Hmm, I think I can’t live here with you anymore. How about let’s go our own ways?
Yun: NO WAY! Wae?
HB: I hate this kind of living! Whether you like or not I have made up my mind.
YunHo see HB already pack her belonging and try to make her stay but no avail.
6 months has passed, DBSK still very popular all over Asia, YunHo still depressed that HB has leave him.
HB also sad when she step out of the house, tears falling from her eyes. Rumors about HB pregnant and her pictures were taken while she goes for a check up.
DBSK’ domain;
JJ: Is this really her?
JS: Who are you talking about?
JJ: See for yourself.
JS, YC&CM see the news about JJ talk about.
YC: Did Noona get married?
Yun: Who married?
They try to put the papers away from him but still…
JJ: Maybe it is not her, since the picture is not clearly.
YunHo look at the picture closely, and he says ‘it is her. Jung.’
YC: How you know?
YunHo point something at the pictures.
JS: But doesn’t mean it is her?
Yun: But like I said before this is custom made and I also register the design under my name.
JJ: I take off to you. So tiny little thing you can spotted it. So you know she is married?
Yun: I don’t know. Stop asking.
Ever since HB leaves their house, YunHo also moved back with the boys. HB remember her designs are in that house, decided to take a risk went back to retrieve it. The Security Guard recognizes her and let her in.
HB: Oh my, so dusty, sincha ah. Hmm I better clean up abit.
So she use 3 hours to clean the whole place. And she found her things, and left. She waves to the guard. And get in the cab. This time YunHo also arrive at the house, the guard told him that the lady was here 3 hours.
Yun: Really? He went up and saw the house was clean. ‘Ah I missed her!’ YunHo also took some of his stuff and went to the airport. On the airport he saw JunJin Hyung.
JunJin: Hi. Fly to Japan again?
Yun: YA Hyung. What about you?
JunJin: Oh I am taking SiYoung for a holiday.
Yun: Ah I am so envy you two. Do you have any idea that where can I find HyeJung?
JunJin: I am sorry I can’t help you. [He promises to HB that he won’t disclose her whereabouts].
Yun: Really? Never mind. Ah it is my call; I have to aboard the flight.
JunJin: Bye.
Siyoung: Why don’t tell him about Noona? They both are missing each other.
JunJin: I think HB doesn’t want use the child to make him marry her. What will the fans think?
SiYoung: Ah this is true. Poor HB Noona.
JunJin: Just keep your mouth zipped okie?
SiYoung: Yeah.
Very soon HB will be in the labor, HJ know that want to tell JJ Hyung but he promise not to say a word.
After HB left YunHo, there are many rumors about him with other female artist, some even say he is gay but he don’t seem bother about the media write about him. But ever since he will get himself drunk and his members don’t know how to help him.
JJ: Joongie are you not keep in touch with HB Noona?
HJ: No, wae?
JJ: I wonder who know where she is.
HJ: WAE? YunHo Hyung? What is wrong with him?
JJ: Why you mention YunHo ssi?
HJ: Nothing.
JJ: TELL Me! I am sure you know where is she?
HJ: I really can’t ah.
JJ: Wae? Okie is HB Noona happy? YunHo also unhappy.
HJ: But we can’t interfere.
After a many rounds of asking, HJ give in to JJ. So Hero tells where her shop located and saw the shop name was abit puzzle.

Yun: Why the shop call YB and there is a cross in between the two letters?
HB: Annyeong. Welcome to my shop. HB was stone Seeing YunHo at her shop.
Yun: Why are you hiding from me? I have been looking all over the places.
HB: Huh? You have your life so do I. I don’t think the clothes are suitable for you.
Yun: So are you married?
HB: Err. You think I am not married?
Yun: Are you hiding something from me?
HB: Nope. If you don’t buy anything, please leave.
Yun: Arraso. Please take care.
After Yunho leave her shop, HB break down in tears.
HB: I am sorry YunHo, I lied to you.
Yun: What did you lie to me? HB is in shock that he is back again.
HB: No. Nothing. YunHo walking toward her, her heartbeat is beating fast.
Yun: So anything to tell me?
HB: I … Err…I.
Yun: So? I am waiting…
At this time, HB say she feel pains, Yunho carry her out from her shop and slowly put her in her car and speed his way to the hospital.
Doctor: You want to go in with your wife?
Yun: Huh? Yes. HB is touched that he agrees to go in to the labor room. After 30 minutes, the baby is out from her womb. First time see a baby come out, YunHo find woman are very great.
HB push to a A class warded room. And YunHo keep her company. Till she wake up. And YunHo also sleep while holding her hands. HB slowly opens her eyes saw YunHo is with her.
Yun: Do you want drink water? Jung?
HB: Yes please.
Yun: So who is this child belong to?
HB: Huh? Wae ask this?
Yun: Jung is this child mine?
HB: Nope.
Yun: You still want to lie to me? You know in these few months I been so miserable and so do you right? Why? You chose to leave?
HB: I am sorry, YunHo.
Yun: Let’s get married. Not because you have my child, you should know that well right?
HB nods her head. Soon the DBSK boys are at the hospital. And of course whenever there are them around there will be reporters. Soon the hospital is full of their fans. But the security guards block all the reporters and those crazy fans.
HB: Aigoo, all of them are here?
Yun: I am sorry. He kisses her forehead and say to her ‘you done well’.
4 of them: Annyeong Noona.
JJ: Nope we should call her sister-in-law.
Boys: Ya, Sister-in-law.
Yun: Keep your voices down. This is a hospital.
The boys keep their volume down. And the nurse brings the baby in the ward room. The Boys were thrilled to see the baby.
Nurse: Here is your baby boy. I will be back later.
So the nurses leave the baby with HB. The Boys were like ‘Ya he looks so like his daddy.’ But they have to leave, they can’t stay like YunHo. Once they are out, the media are surrounded them asking a lot of questions but they just smile at them and went off with their car.
HB: Don’t have you to go with them?
Yun: Nah, stop worrying about me. So what will our baby call?
HB: So fast? Hmm I haven’t think a good one yet.
Yun: Okie. We will name him later on.

So HB and her baby are discharge from the hospital and YunHo bring them home. Their home.
HB: Wow you have re-paint the whole house?
Yun: Ya, since we have a new member.
HB: The baby room is so beautiful. Thanks.

Two months later, YunHo&HyeJung are married, everyone was happy for them. No one blame HB for snatching YunHo from them. When they learn the truth; that is she found out she is pregnant with YunHo child and decided to leave him, she do not want to use the baby to make YunHo marry her.

Yun: So Mrs. Park, I want a baby girl next.
HB: Ah? I don’t want to be pregnant so fast again.
Yun: Okie but you know I will be enlisted I want to spend more time with you and our baby boy; Park lee Bin.
HB: Lee Bin? Sound like gal.
Yun: Hmm how about we add junior after Bin?
HB: Ah, sincha ah. Yeah that is fine too.

Before YunHo is going to the army, HB really pregnant again but this time he is not with her but she is strong even her husband not by her side. Three years has passed, YunHo is back with his family again. And he is doing solo due that DBSK are in the army too.
And HB shop is getting bigger, she has open 10 outlets within the 3 years, she also organizes a fashion show. No one never think HB is not good for YunHo and they are getting stronger, as YunHo as a Solo artist, he is getting all the media attention.
Happy family…And HB gives a pair of twins; one gal and a boy. YunHo is grateful to her. ‘Thanks god that I have met you. I love you so much Jung.’ He embraces her once again a hot passionate kisses that HB couldn’t refuse him.

THE END
this fanfic was done in the yr of 2008. Hope readers will liked it...Fighting!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment