Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Part 2

Pretty soon, JunSu found out where Alyssa worked, often will went to peek at her.
JaeJoong: Yunnie where is JunSu?
YunHo: How could I know?
Changmin: I heard him talking to manger that he has something on. But he said that he will come to the studio on time.
JaeJoong: On time? He is already late.
JunSu: Sorry I am late.
JaeJoong: Where did you go? You’re late 30 minutes!
JunSu: Miyanae. I told manager I will be late and the shooting is at 3.15pm. Now only 3.05pm.
JaeJoong: Really? No one inform me.
YunHo: Cool down Hyung.
At the recording studio;
After JunSu recording his part and his solo, he is off.
JaeJoong: Why is he act so busy than the rest of us?
ChangMin: Maybe he is seeing someone?
JaeJoong: That unwedded single mom?
ChangMin: I think so. I can feel he is serious about it.
JaeJoong: I don’t really want to pour cold water to it but will Hyung let us dating? Further more she is a single parent already got one kid.
YunHo: It is his personal life, let’s wish him good luck.
Micky: Ya. We should give him support.
*Knock*
Micky: HB Noona? Why are you here?
HB: Where is JaeJoong?
Micky: He went to the gents. Please come in.
HB: Yeah.
YunHo: Noona. Nice to see you again.
HB: Yup. Where is JunSu?
ChangMin: HB Noona you’re here. ^^
And he gives her a very tight hug at this moment JaeJoong walk in to their dresser room and saw Changmin is hugging his woman.
JaeJoong: What are you two doing?
ChangMin; Hyung Noona is here. I am so happy that I lost myself.
JaeJoong: Hmm…Why hugs so tightly? Are you two dating?
HB Sense that her 4D Boyfriend is jealous over nothing and decided to play along making him more furious. ^^
Micky: Noona why are you looking for JaeJoong Hyung?
HB: Ah I have things to pass for him.
JaeJoong: What thing that needed Noona to give me?
HB: Oh some letters, that accidentally in my mailbox. So Micky&YunHo later got free time?
Both: Yup we sure do.
HB: Cool, let’s go to the pub later on.
Both: Cool.
JaeJoong: Am I invited?
ChangMin: Miyanae, I can’t. Got date already. ^^
HB: JaeJoong of course you can come.

Somewhere in Seoul;
Alyssa: Boss can I go earlier today?
Boss: Yeah.
Alyssa: Thanks a million.
She is heading to the child centre to fetch her baby sister-Tammy.
JunSu: Hi. Where are you going?
Alyssa: Oh? Aren’t you Xiah JunSu?
JunSu: Yup. So where are you heading? I can drive you there.
Alyssa: Oh? Okie thanks!
Child center: You are late again.
Alyssa: Sorry I will be on time okie?
Child center: Just be on time.
Alyssa: Tammy please be a good girl.
JunSu: Ah you’re fetching your child?
Alyssa: Ah. Where are you talking me?
JunSu: Aren’t you hungry?
So he took her a fine restaurant. And Alyssa slowly accept JunSu in her life. JunSu will meet her in her place since he can’t be like other couple in the streets.
At the pub;
HB were having a great time. YunHo and Micky are at the dance floor with her. JaeJoong just sitting there looking at her and his boys were drooling with her.
He also join them but not near them. And a hot lady dance her way in front of him but JaeJoong ignore her despite the female is pretty.
YunHo: Look there, the lady is trying to get Hyung attention.
HB: Where? Oh…Well you all are hot and lotsa girls love you all.
YunHo: Noona are you okie?
HB: Yeah I am. Let’s dance. YunHo and Micky return to their seats but HB still continue dancing. Then some guys also trying to get her attention, she rejected them. But the hot blooded JaeJoong has limited himself when Yunnie and Micky were so dovey with her. And slowly went to her side. ‘She is mine, buzz off!’ and took her hands went to other side.
YunHo: Where is Hyung and Noona?
Micky: Didn’t they at the floor?
YunHo: Nope. They are missing.
At a dark corner Micky seems spotted them and hid a place to hear them.
YunHo: You think this is a good idea?
Micky: Yeah they are fishy.
JaeJoong: What are you thinking!
HB: Speak for yourself! And when I become your woman? Huh?
JaeJoong: You’re my woman. He kiss her lips.
YunHo and Micky jaws dropped open!
YunHo: When did they date?
Micky: Why? I haven’t told her that I still love her.
They sent a Sms to JaeJoong that they are heading back to the dom.
HB: They already left?
JaeJoong: Yeah. This unlike them.
HB: Did they saw us kissing? I think we better told them that we are dating.
JaeJoong: Yeah I will. Hye Jung you really attracted lots of Idols lately.
HB: Are you jealous? I can’t stop their mouths saying ‘I am their idea woman’.
JaeJoong: I hate it. You will get more antis.
HB: Ah I am half way to the grave already.
JaeJoong: Wae?
HB: I am dating you. You got so many fans around the world. Your fans are scarier.
JaeJoong: Please stop saying that! I will make them to accept you.
HB: No JaeJoong. Fans always dream they will be the one. I know it’s hard that we have to keep our relationship secret.
JaeJoong sent her back. Yup reporters follow them and snaps their pictures.

‘IS HB &JAEJOONG DATING FOR REAL?’
‘when they started this Noona and dongseng relationship?’
More reports were against HB. Some fans leave hash comment in her Cyworld. And the fans also telling their Oppa to leave HB.

YunHo: When is this happen?
JaeJoong: I don’t know. It just click. And bam! We are together.
Micky: Unfair! I haven’t woo her yet.
JunSu: Hyung Fighting!
JaeJoong: Thanks.
ChangMin: Now Hyung, this is serious! Hyung nim is furious.
SME told the press that good friends went out is not a crime. And it is late hour it is nice of JaeJoong sent HB home. But still fans and medias don’t buy the story. In weeks, they didn’t see each other or call each other. But they chat online.

happy reading...Fighting...comment pls...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment