Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Xiah JunSu fanfic

Part 1

Alyssa: Omma ah how can you do this to me?
Omma: Aly, I found the man in my life. But I can’t bring Tammy with me.
Alyssa: Mother this is your flesh and blood!
Omma: I know I am a selfish mother but I am not young anymore. How many times that I can find someone that love me. I am 40 plus…
Alyssa: Go to be with your lover. I will take good care of my baby sister, I promise.
So Alyssa will take her sister wherever she goes. She is a delivery assistant and her boss let her bring her baby sister during working time.
*Her boss know that the baby belong to her mother.*
One time her boss asks her to deliver some clothes to SME. And her baby sister is at Alyssa back.
Miss. Jena: Aly, who is this cute fella?
Alyssa: Ah she is my…
Miss. Jena: Your kid? Wow. When you become a mother?
Alyssa: I haven’t married yet.
Miss.Jena: So you’re un-wed mother? Wow. Cool.
Far across at the dress room;
JunSu: Wow unwed mother! She is pretty.
JaeJoong: Who are you talking about?
YunHo: Ah that one with Jena Noona?
JaeJoong: Ah she is Alyssa.
JunSu: You know her Hyung?
JaeJoong: Nope. She is from CKS Design.
ChangMin: where are our fitting clothes?
Jena: Alyssa, can you bring the outfits to there. Yup DBSK dresser room.
Alyssa: Yeah.
JunSu: Ah she is heading our room, pali pali we gotta close the door.
JaeJoong: What is the rush?
*Knock knock*
Alyssa: This is your outfits. Please try.
YunHo: Didn’t we? Eh you’ve got a baby at your back?
Alyssa: Ah yeah.
Micky: Must be tough huh?
Alyssa: Yeah it is. So the outfits okie?
5: Yeah.
Alyssa: Good. I have to go. Bye. And nice meeting you all. Hwaiting! ^^
And she left.
JunSu: Wow her smile is amazing!
4 of them looked at JunSu:
JunSu: But she got a baby.
JaeJoong: But she is a single mom! Unwedded.
JunSu: What if her EX comes back for her?
YunHo: Are you serious? JunSu? Are you love in first sight?
JunSu: I think I am. Gosh how this is happening to me?
JaeJoong: Love can’t be explain. If can be explain it wouldn’t call love.
YunHo: Wow Hyung you must have one relationship that you can’t forget.
JaeJoong: True.
YunHo: When? Huh?
JaeJoong: It is my wishful part. One sided love. Nothing was happen. But I still harbor she will accept my love for her.
YunHo: You still waiting for her? Who is the lucky lady huh?
JaeJoong: I can’t tell you Yunnie.
YunHo: Is she also from the entertainment too?
JaeJoong: Yeah she is.
Who is the female that JaeJoong confess his feeling for?

to be continue...

2 comments:

  1. can wait for t
    this is interesting, hehehe
    i want to read more

    this is nice

    fighting katty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. next chap.........plssss...sorry katty i cant chat you this past days.... coz right now my son is in the hospital right now..and my internet cant connect me to my chat box......chat you soon...im waiting your update im bored already here...mjane123

    ReplyDelete