Friday, February 26, 2010

Chapter 3

Part 3

Two years has pass; JunSu still seeing Alyssa. She told Tammy when JunSu is around call her mummy.
Tammy: Wae? Unnie?
Alyssa: He miss understood that you’re my kid.
Tammy: Why don’t you explain? Isn’t will get worse if he finds out?
Alyssa: If he can understand. He will forgive me that I didn’t tell him.
Tammy: When will he come? I miss him already.
Alyssa: He is in Japan now.
Tammy: He is always busy.
Alyssa: Well he is hot and very popular too. This can’t be avoided.
Even it is two years now, Medias still haven’t give up on JJ&HB!
JaeJoong will find to shake off them and headed to their new place. - Their new hide out. Actually it is their new home.
JaeJoong: Please wait for me. After enlisted and we will get married once I finish my national service.
HB: Wait for you? I’ll see about it.
JaeJoong: Wae? You will date other guys?
HB: Maybe…Ani. I won’t do that. No trust in me or yourself?
JaeJoong: You’re like a flower and bees will come to you.
HB: Ah, I can’t stop them right? But I can refuse them. So stop worrying okie?
JaeJoong: Yeah. Let’s spend more time together.
HB: Hmm it is a good idea.
JaeJoong: How about going for a holiday?
HB: Where you want to go? People still will spot you.
JaeJoong: well your boyfriend is so popular everywhere.
HB: Yeah he is. And I am so in love with him. I am a sinner.
JaeJoong: Wae?
HB: Because I took you away from your fans. That is why.
JaeJoong: Ani. I am thankful that I caught you. And accepting my love, my everything.
Even JaeJoong suggest that he want to have a vacation with her but he is too busy. And HB is busy with Compassion. They haven’t discussed where they wanted to go. They were too busy with their own assignments. Their love is still there. There are a lot of young Idols that HB is their ideal woman. They don’t mind the age. All they want is a great lady that can do housework and look after them like a mother, HB is glad that they like her. Even she gets hate-mails when ever an Idol said that she is their ideal. She doesn’t mind since she already got a hot, dashing and sexy man. JaeJoong is very displease when there is people said that HB is their ideal woman and knows their fans send hate mails and leave bad comments in her CyWorld.
He will leave some comments for those antis fan. ‘Is it not her fault that your Oppa likes her. Please stop coming here! Thanks.’
HB: Are you the one?
JaeJoong: Yeah I am. Wae?
HB: Ah they are just little girls. I am not sad when I read those mails. Fans are very obsessed with their Idol.
JaeJoong: I am just feel bad for you.
HB: Ah don’t be. So you still want to go vacation?
JaeJoong: Yeah. I meant it.
HB: So how’s JunSu? Heard that he is dating? Who is the lucky lady?
JaeJoong: Some label brand assistant, and it is love at first sight.
HB: Both?
JaeJoong: Nope. It is JunSu. He slowly moved her with his sincere heart.
HB: Cool.
JaeJoong: I wonder how he will go on. The lady is a single mother.
HB: You mean she is not married but got a son? Hmm their path isn’t goin to be easy too.
JaeJoong: Ya but this is what he chose. And we have other things to handle too.
HB: Other things?
JaeJoong: Yeah, JuSu will solve himself. So let’s think the place of our first vacation together.^^
HB: Is that you been thinking in your head?
JaeJoong: You bet. Even I am at work. I have been thinking where we should go. We can’t go places that people will recognize us.
HB: You mean you rite?
JaeJoong: What? You also are getting popular too. When you release Arisong to Europe.
HB: Ah that was two years back. And I was busy with the Haiti donation and Compassion. And attend some TV Shows.
JaeJoong: That is why I want you go with me for a holiday with me. This is our first time together. I really want to cherish our moment together.
HB: I know but I don’t know where I want to go! I let you decide okie?
JaeJoong: Okie. I will send you the plane tickets and wait for you inside.
HB: Yeah. Can we go different day?
JaeJoong: Wae?
HB: I don’t want to attract medias and link us again. Your manger won’t be happy.
JaeJoong: Stop worrying about it. I am hungry.
HB: Hungry? Cook yourself! Since you’re a great cook.
JaeJoong: I am tired. Come on cook something for me to eat.
HB: Yeah. Go take a shower.
At Alyssa place;
*Ding dong*
Alyssa: Oh JunSu you’re back. She hugs him.
Tammy: Reall is JunSu ajjusi here?
JunSu: Yup. So Tammy are you a good girl?
Tammy: Yeah I do. ^^
Alyssa: Have you eaten?
JunSu: Nope. Can I come in now?
Alyssa: Ya. You seem very tired these days are your work overload?
JunSu: Ya. It is. I still love it.
Alyssa: Ah…I still want you to take care of yourself.
JunSu: I got you with me. I am going to rely on you.
Alyssa: Rely on me? Isn’t I am going to rely on you?
JunSu: You mean it? So I want you stop working. I want you to stay home and see you when I get back.
Alyssa: Wah, I can’t promise you that. Give me time.
JunSu: Time? What for?
Alyssa: Anything can happen in the future. Maybe we will break up, who knows what kind of path lying ahead of us?
JunSu: Why? Did I make you will feel pressurize?
Alyssa: No. it is in me. My own problems. I am afraid that something terrible will happen to us.
JunSu: Ah Alyssa. Be strong and stay with me. I’m used to have you around. So please don’t say that again.
Alyssa: Arraso. So how is JaeJoong Oppa?
JunSu: He? Fine. I think he is very happy with someone.
Alyssa: HB Unnie?
JunSu: Ya. How did you know?
Alyssa: Hmm from the papers.
JunSu: Ah I see, so if one day I am spotted with a female, will you get jealous?
Alyssa: Hmm have to see what kind of pictures in the papers.
JunSu: Hmm very closely?
Alyssa: Hmm we will see.

part 4 have to wait...fighting...comment plz...^^

2 comments:

  1. interesting

    what will happen to JaeJoong and HB?
    JunSu with Alyssa?

    hmmm it will happy ending?

    did JunSu do something with a girls that spoten by paparazi?

    i think i have to wait

    nice Katty

    wait for next chapter

    fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi chu thanks for liking this fic...hehe...i think u r confuse hehe ^^. in ch 2 didnt JaeJoong and HB pics on the newpaper? hehe ever since than...those media didnt give up on them...well they are going for a vacation together...their first vacation...hehe junsu didnt do anything...he is asking Alyssa if he is spotted with a female will she get jealous?

    ReplyDelete