Saturday, July 20, 2013

Fated

Don't bash me, this is just a thought I had.

Huh? Gosh ok, I will go tomorrow morning.
How?
By taking the coach la! Dummy!
Kit wake up around 6plus and take a shower and went to the Bus interchange,  she park her car and buy the ticket and waits to aboard it.
Which one? Gosh got two red color coaches!
Maybe is this.
Oh? Yeah. Just wait for the driver call.
Yeah.
Kit just put on her earphone and listen her music while waiting. And the Kit chose behind next to the window, and the guy who spoke earlier on sit next to her. Kit adjust the aircon and the guy ask her nicely; 'do you want blanket. '
Kit also answer back nicely to him. Kit was surprised that a stranger will treat her nice. And she just watch movie from her cell. The guy already on his dream lands. After 1 hour 30 minutes, she reach her destination and took a taxi to her brother's hostel. She took the car keys and starts off but she pull over and very worried. Lucky the highway tow officers help her to call the towing truck. And she sit and wait for the towing people. And there is a tall guy in front of her.
Your car spoilt? 
Yeah, you're technician? 
Yeah. So what's seem the problem?
The water tank rises.
Ok. I take it out first and see what is the main problem. 
Ok.
Hmm look at this, there is a hole. Because it's rusty and it seem long time never take good care.
Hmm this is not my car, my aunt. 
Ok. I can help. This is small matter. If you wait for thr towing, you will spend much more than this. 
But I already call the assurance. 
You can call up and cancel it. 
Really?
Yeah. No problem, can you pay me Rm100?
Ok. Hmm will you come back?
Of course I will.
Well hard to say these days. 
If I want to con you not just Rm100, 100 thousands! 
Ok. You won't run away right? Ok...
Don't worry I will be back.
So she wait and wait... about 45 minutes,  kit worried she been conned and worried how is she going to get back? And the guy appears and about 30 minutes finally done. 
Huh? Wow not scared? 
Of course scared!  What if he cames back with another man?
Yeah you're lucky. 
Yeah I am. 
Hey, you wear this?
Ya. I did. Why?
Gosh, wearing the extra big big blouse and a short pant! What are you thinking! 
Aigoo,  who will take an interest in me? 
If you really bump into those rooks who knows what they will do to you!
But I am fine.
Just this time you're lucky.
well in the morning something good happen to me. A young guy asking me want blanket or not. I was touched.
Are you crazy over the fella?
No, I just touched. That is it.
Is the technician handsome?
Tall guy, yeah looks quite nice too. But he smokes.
And kit starts to slim down by eating less and do some exercises and taking her dog for it's morning walk and evening walk. She been taking oats everyday. But she still loves to wear big big tee and blouse.
Wow kit did you go slimming center? 
Nope.  Waste money.  
You look pretty!
Hahaha,  I am not taken by your honey words. 
Hey give me a chance?
Huh?  Forget it. Ben. Seeing her slim and wants to woo her? 
People will change. 
She already got someone in her heart.
Huh? She is secretly in love with someone? Who?
I don't know. But I think it is from our town.
Really? Who? 
I really don't know! She didn't say anything. You ask her yourself. 
Ever since she silm down successful and wears contact lensand looks pretty and her suitors also line up, but she knows because she is pretty all those guys she know they never spoke with her when she was big size.
Huh again? Why can't aunt go get herself? 
You know she can't drive. Her husband works. And you're the best choice. 
Ok. Yeah I am the freeloader in the family. 
Again she wear her red black checkers big big blouse, her black short pants and she is wearing high knee socks with her shoes. Once again she bump into the guy. They just smile.  Kit didn't dare to chat with him. It seems weird if she do that. And once again they sit together. He ask kit wants the blanket and kit says yes with a smile on her face. 'Thanks'
Hmm did we met before? You look familiar. 
Hmm ya we did. I think that was two years back. 
Oh yeah. So again drop at larkin?
yeah. Headed to singapore? 
Yes, working there. 
Me very hardworking,  taking the earliest bus heading jb and drives car back.
Huh? Why?
Because I am free, they busy. But I feel pressure because they all busy, the car is brand new.
Oh. I haven't intro myself. I am kang. 
I am kitty lee. Call me kit will do. So what you work as in singapore? 
Designer. 
Wow! Why don't you rent in singapore? 
Because off day. 
Off day come back here? Hmm see girlfriend? :)
I ar... no I mean see parents...
It is ok. :) sorry I seem too much...
It is nice chatting with you.
yeah me too. :)
Do you have wassup? Line? We chat? 
Huh? Yeah.
And they exchanged cell number. They bids each other goodbye. Kit also reach the car shop and drive the car back to yong peng. And the car got a flat tyer.
Brother I don't know how to change it. Ya! How can he hang on me!
Miss what seems to be the problem?
Oh, a flat tyer. I don't know how to change it.
I can help you. 
Really thanks.








No comments:

Post a Comment