Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NMW-1


Chapter 1

KiJoon: Huh? That rascal when I get my hands on him! Chincha mian.

NMW: So we call a cab then? Since we are rushing to the studio.

KiJoon: Ah my dongseng is coming. It is ok de. Kit ah Chincha? Ok I’ll wait for it.

Kit: Mian I am late de. So where are we headed?

KiJoon: I heard, Kit ah you’re going for the audition?

Kit: Ani. Who told you that de? I am gonna skin the person alive de!

KiJoon: Ki Seung!

Kit: Ah Seunggie? Ah! I am trying to drive. Talk later.

She put on her ear phone turn up volume and KiJoon still trying to contact his brother who took the car away.

NMW: She is your dongseng ah? she is very fierce.

KiJoon: Must be my idiotic brother doing foolish stuff again. They are classmates de.

NMW: Your brother? Ah isn’t he is 18 this year?

KiJoon: Yup still very childish.

NMW: I thought they are lovers.

KiJoon: Hmm can’t be. She is hard to get de. Even other school seniors sent her flowers and letters she didn’t care about it.

NMW: She have a boyfriend de?

KiJoon: Nope.

NMW: She always like this?

KiJoon: Yup. I told her tons of time. She can’t listen in.

Kit: YA! Where are the hell you are!

KiSeung: Mian Kitty ah. after you done, please come and get me.

Kit: Arraso. Where is the location? Ah I am heading there too. Stay there arraso!

KiSeung: Yeah.

Kit: You’re dead meat seunggie!

About 20 minutes, they arrive at the studio and Kitty went to search KiSeung. But he is nowhere to be seen.

KiJoon: Where is she?

NMW: She is after your brother isn’t she? ^^

Vicky: Kitty you’re here. Go and change de! Pali Pali!

Kit: Unnie? What is going on de?

Vicky: ICE already nods so I carry out de.

Kit: Oppa? Ah what is this?

Vicky: Take off the cap and those glasses!

She took off from her. Her long silky hair flows down and her beautiful lighted blue eyes.

Kit: Unnie are sure I am wearing this?

Vicky: Wow. Yibuta! Quickly snap her!

NMW: That’s her?!

KiJoon: Yup. You know that Blonde Model ~ICE~?

NMW: Ya. Sort of… Wae?

KiJoon: She is his sis. Also my friend as well. I think ICE will get a nagging at his ears. ^^

Vicky: Ya Minwoo ssi why stand there? Pali! I don’t have all day here!

NMW: Mian Noona.

HongKi: Wow the girl is cute.

KiJoon: Wanna ask her out?

HongKi: Hmm isn’t her brother is ICE? You want me die de? Isn’t her brother is scary?

KiJoon: So?

Tae Yang: Hmm she is pretty…Hmm…

In the end, Kitty finish her job there and wear her own clothes and prepare to skin her brother and Seunggi.

KiSeung: She is coming after me. Hyung you must help me.

ICE: Arraso. Thanks for the help. ^^

Gin: Why can’t you do it the right way? Making her coming here make a fuss? I am going to hide too. You can handle her isn’t it?

Kit: Ah miss the bus.

She wait and wait for cab but…

NMW: Wanna a ride?

Kit: Isn’t you with KiJoon Oppa? Thanks.

HongKi: Ah Where is she?

KiJoon: Huh? MinWoo gone de? Ah why off cell?

Tae yang: Hyung where is Kitty ssi?

KiJoon: Did you all see her? Shame on you all. didn’t see a girl wearing a plain tee-shirt with cap and an orbit sunglasses?

HongKi: Wait a sec, that was her?

KiJoon: Not fated. I guess.

Vicky: She is a natural.

KiJoon: Let’s grab a bite.

Tae Yang: How could we just miss out her? Did we over looked?

HongKi: Nope Hyung, because we only see pretty things.

Both of them didn’t get her number even they shoot together for the Cfs.

Kit: Thanks for the ride. I am Kitty Parker.

NMW: Call me Woo Oppa will do.

Kit: Ok. Thanks Alice Oppa. ^^

NMW: How did? She know? My fan? ^^

And he drove off.

Kit: OPPA! SEUNGGI! YA!

Vivian: Oh Kitty you’re here.

Kit: Unnie where is my oppa? And Seunggie?

Vivian: He was here a while ago.

Gin: What is the matter Kitty ssi? So angry? What happen?

Kit: Are you with them?

Gin: Nope all from your brother.

Kit: Oppa if you hide from me I will smash your lovely car de! Arraso! YA!!!

ICE: ANDE! Why making such a fuss de?

Kit: Oppa how can you? I don’t want to be in this. You should know.

ICE: Well just a cfs de not asking to sing or act de. Just think of me will you? Did you ever think of me?

Kit: Oppa? Please tell me or inform me? I hope there won’t be a next time ok?

Park: This is the scripts. Hope Kitty can be in my drama.

ICE: I will. Thanks again.

Gin: Wow, she is the first lead isn’t nice de?

ICE: You think she will take it? Look at her that day, making fuss over a cf that I didn’t inform her…

Gin: This time you will tell her right? since it is consideration. Nothing is confirmed yet. I think she won’t throw an temper on you.

KiJoon: Here. Read it.

NMW: Ah new job de? What is the role about de?

KiJoon: Supernatural love story de?

NMW: Huh? Like the previous one? In the my girlfriend is a Gumiho? Shiro.

KiJoon: Hmm you’re the first leading man in the drama.

NMW: Huh? Let me read the plot first. Then decide ok? Who else are in the drama?

KiJoon: The ones that day in the Cfs de. With Kitty ones.

NMW: HongKi and Tae Yang are in this too? Wow… so many Idols in the drama?

KiJoon: And there will be a newbie. I don’t know who, she is the first lead.

NMW: Wow! Won’t others object de?

KiJoon: Of course de. But this is a chance for her to show what she is made of.

NMW: She must be talented person.

Kitty: Wow I’m in a drama de? What is my role?

ICE: How could I know? Just read it.

Kitty: Wow, Eh…I am Vixen?

Gin: Ani. About two lovers were separated because they belong different world.

Kitty: Ah isn’t this like the Manga de?

Gin: Bingo! ^^

Kitty: Yup. I love the role.

ICE: Don’t fall for them arraso?

Kitty: Ya Oppa. Wae?

ICE: How can you all live through? Fans are everywhere.

Kitty: What about you? No one really cares that you and Gin are a couple de.

ICE: YA!

‘Almost all Kpop flower boys are in this new drama.’

Kit: Huh? Almost de? Wow…Then I will get antis soon?

HB: I am envy you.

Kit: Unnie this is not funny.

HB: Just one drama, try first then decided stay or go.

Kit: Ah, I really miss California.

HB: ICE know this?

Kit: Nope. He never know what I really want de. He is always want me to do this and that. Since I help him in one Fashion show, I knew it already.

On the first day filming;

Director: Ah Kitty ssi, did you wear contact lens de? Ah that won’t do. Take it off…

Kitty: I am not wearing any.

D: You still lying! YA! Even though you are new how can you be so rude de?

Kitty: Fine I quit de. Sue me then.

Vivian: Director she is ICE Sister. She is not wearing contact lens de.

D: Omo ICE de? Ottoke?

Kitty: Unnie I don’t want to wear any brown contact lens. I thought they know I am a mixed de? Omo…I won’t film.

Vivian: Ah but…

Kitty: Shiro.

D: Fine Kitty ssi I didn’t know your identity. So let’s carry on.

Kitty: Mian Director- nim. My attitude was bad and very rude too. Chincha mian.

D: Get into places.

ICE: If anyone harms her, you will get it from me understand de?

D: Yes Mr. Parker.

Tae Yeon: How can there isn’t any Ngs?

Yuri: You don’t know? She is a rare talented people.

Tae Yeon: Don’t make me laugh de.

Seo Hyun: Hmm she is pretty ah. she is wearing lens de?

Vivian: Ani. That is real.

*pls dun leave any harsh comments! TQ!*

No comments:

Post a Comment